Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Norristown , PA 19401
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
August 1, 2018Position:
Miria Systems, Inc. seeks a dynamic, self-starter to execute direct marketing, partner communications, and corporate communication activities. This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for a fast paced and dynamic software technology company.Responsibilities:
- Define and setup lead generation activities, including;
- Direct email campaigns
- Direct to end customer webinars
- Channel partner education and enablement webinars
- Lead and telemarketing management
- Execute marketing automation campaigns with Salesforce.com and Pardot software applications
- Manage channel partner communications
- Manage marketing database
- Track channel partner leads and marketing activities in IBM sales tracking (SA) software.
- Manage conference and trade shows
- Collaborate with channel partners to establish short and long term marketing enablement
- Update and maintain social media presence
- Draft, distribute and communicate news releases, media alerts and other stories with OSG corporate marketing team.
- Design flyers, graphics, evites and other marketing material for major events hosted by Miria Systems, Inc.
- Update the Miria website when required
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Directly support the sales staff as required
- Coordinate with management and administrate marketing to the plan
- Set up, test and implement automated marketing campaigns
- Launch emails through Pardot with proper measurement tracking
- Track, and report on email, form and landing page results
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong creative services skills
- 1 to 5 years experience in marketing technology or software related field
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations)
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results
- CRM or marketing automation experience
- Email writing and design experience is a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate to teammates with a diverse level of digital knowledge
- Desire to work in an autonomous role while understanding how your efforts drive to the larger strategy
- Strong project management skills. Must be able to manage and prioritize your own work to meet project milestones and deliverable dates
- Demonstrated ability to measure results and meet goals
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proficiency in Photoshop highly desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for technology and business to business (B2B) marketing