Marketing Project Manager
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
LOW CARB, HIGH GROWTH
If youre part of our team, you believe in changing the world through nutrition with other equally passionate and ambitious change-makers. Thats why everyone at Perfect Keto is given the freedom, support, and resources they need to do their best work, surpass their goals, make a positive impact, and have fun along the way. We believe that a real food, ketogenic diet is not a silver bullet, but is an entry point to changing peoples lives for the better.
We have offices in Austin, Chicago, and soon Portland. We also welcome remote work. We have team members working from different countries and cities around the world
Marketing Project ManagerLocation:
Austin, TX or Remote
Perfect Keto is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Marketing Project Manager with a proven track record of managing product launches, organizing team members and flawlessly executing to build bulletproof systems for promotions, campaigns, and marketing projects.
You can coordinate and manage a process including multiple players and moving pieces from start to finish flawlessly. You know what types of questions to ask and tests to perform to find holes and potential errors in process to catch them before they turn into costly mistakes.
Reports to: Sarah Peterson, VP of Marketing
- Develop rock-solid systems for successful product launches. You will own the entire product launch project process, including coordinating deliverables through a project management system, executing on pieces of the launch, coordinating due dates and deliverables, and hitting aggressive launch goals.
- Collaborate with and coordinate team members, agencies, consultants and freelancers. Youre an expert at getting the best out of people, on time. That means you will collaborate and follow up with copywriters, operations, marketing and other key team members for assignments, timelines, and project and product needs.
- Coordinate the marketing promotion and campaign process. There are many moving pieces to any given campaign or promotion, from affiliate involvement to social posts and content marketing. This role will ensure that nothing falls between the cracks.
- Debrief and perform analysis on completed product launches, promotions, and campaigns. Theres always room for improvement. Debriefs allow us to identify weaknesses, areas for improvement, efficiencies and bake excellence into our systems.
- Ideate and execute promotions, campaigns, and launch experiments. Were relentlessly curious and committed to trying new marketing channels and running growth experiments. This role will pull the growth experiment process into product launches, promotions and campaigns. Always be testing.
- Communicate status updates on key deliverables to stakeholders, including VP of Marketing, supply chain team, CEO and COO, etc., ensuring that each milestone is met throughout each project. Our team is small but mighty, and were adding to it constantly. This position will be the point person between every stakeholder in a product launch, promotion or campaign. Theyll know the status of deliverables at all times.
- Ensure consistency in branding across all launch materials, and as applicable with different audiences, proofing all project collateral for accuracy, quality and consistency.
- Report on and analyze the outcomes of campaigns. Were a data-oriented, metrics-driven team. Metrics reporting throughout the campaign or launch as well as after the completion of the launch is crucial to our excellence ethos.
- Support ad-hoc marketing projects as required. There are dozens of marketing projects and experiments in our backlog at any given time, just waiting for execution. This role will help us organize these projects and ensure theyre executed on with speed, allowing us to maintain our fast-moving, agile culture.
- 2+ years of experience in a project management, launch coordinator or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in a growth or marketing role
- Experience working in a high-growth eCommerce startup environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with marketing channels such as content, partnerships, social media etc.
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets, Google Analytics, and other analytics tools
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- An excellent communicator. You intuitively know who needs to know what information, and when they need to know it.
- Organized to a fault. You cant stand it if your desk is messy. You insist on documenting everything, and you have an aptitude for systemizing every repeatable process in your life.
- Insanely detail oriented. You never let anything slip through the cracks. Your friends call you Type A and you wear that badge proudly.
- Self starter. You never miss a deadline you're given, but more importantly you thrive on deadlines. Nothings more exciting to you than making a plan and following it through to execution.
- Excellent leadership skills. Project managers and coordinators have to work with an entire team of sometimes conflicting personalities. You know how to get the best out of people, and you know how to do so while still meeting timelines.
- Results-driven. You know what youre going after, and youre driven to achieve it.
- The ability to travel to Austin quarterly for onsite meetings
We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. Were also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people's lives.