Marketing Project Manager
Lehi , UT 84043
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Marketing Project Manager youll be doing just that - managing a project that requires some marketing know-how. Were not a creative marketing agency - we do B2B (business to business marketing) for our clients who are known as some of the giants in the tech world. (Clients like HP, Microsoft, Intel and IBM excuse us for just name dropping there).
Why Should You Work for bChannels?
We know you have a lot of choices of where to work and you really want to love the company you work for. We also know you want to work for a company that cares about you and where you feel you can make a difference. Weve made a list of reasons why we think bChannels is great, but dont just take our word for it, go check out our reviews on Glassdoor and see what our employees say about us. Or check out our Instagram or Facebook to see our people and the fun things we do.
- Get the best of both worlds: Work for a small company where everybody knows your name while also working with and for the largest tech companies in the world.
- Opportunity to learn new things: Do you want to become Google Ad certified? Maybe you want to learn how to manage people? Maybe you love data and want to become an Excel guru? Whatever your passion is, we will support it (caveat: if its in line with business goals of course. Not that we have anything against underwater basket weaving)
- Unique culture: Most companies just rate you on your performance. Did you know that we rate you on your behaviors as well? And that they are more important than your performance? (Complainers and downers need not apply)
- Awesome people: More than 50% of our people have been with bChannels for 5+ years. You dont stay at a place you dont like. Just sayin.
How Youll Do It:
Our Marketing Project Managers help our clients by informing, advising and coaching their partners to create and implement strategic marketing decisions. You will research, investigate and help them to improve existing tactics and will support them in developing new, more effective strategies. This is accomplished through a variety of methods including: campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
You will liaise directly with client marketing teams and using your professional knowledge, recommend the available tools they need to better market our clients products.
Additionally, you will seek to improve key marketing functions to acquire, develop, and retain satisfied, loyal relationships and create economic value.
What Skills You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing services execution role within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a client-facing role
- Nice to have: Experience collaborating with a team of global marketing services professionals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What the Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our clients revenues
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided by our client
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Monitor leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Production and definition of internal processes in conjunction with Program Manager/Director to ensure project objectives are maintained and clearly defined with internal teams, third party agencies and clients alike
Other Important Things to Know:
- This position is currently remote until further notice. There are possibilities for permanent remote positions based on your location.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with bChannels
- The salary range for this position is $40,000-$55,000/year DOE.
- In addition to your salary, we offer great benefits that start the 1st of the month following your date of hire!
- We pay for your health & dental insurance! (We pay 100% of employee coverage for medical & dental for the employee and 50% for the family premium)
- We match your 401(k) after you've been with us for 90 days
- We offer lots of other benefits such as vision, telehealth, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts & more!
- 3 weeks of paid time off + 12 holidays
- Flexible working options available
- The opportunity to work with a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- bChannels bonus & recognition programs
- Did we mention our people & culture are AWESOME?