Marketing Manager - Sales & Engagement
Carlsbad , CA 92011
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This role is integral to Bitmos success. You will work closely with the content and acquisition manager, product teams, and our brand partners to drive sales for new and existing users. This role is expected to rely heavily on delivering the right message/right user/right time based on data segmentation and profile, as well as building, executing, and measuring on the strategy to drive sales through user engagement and retention.
Measurement of success in this role will be based on meeting consumer sales goals and margin objectives while keeping within the budget and brand guidelines.
Essential Job Functions
- Sales/Margins Assist with company objectives in driving sales and revenue margins within budget while understanding the metrics behind AOV, LTV, repeat sales, etc.
- Measurement/Analytics - Demonstrate a deep understanding of acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics cross-channel (i.e. Bitmo database, social media campaigns, etc.) for purposes of strategizing, measuring, iterating, and optimizing the entire user journey.
- Content Marketing Leverage existing or new tools under the direction of the content and acquisition manager to connect with and convert existing users. For example, designing and executing on a fully measurable drip campaign which converts new users into initial and repeat customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2-3 years experience in a sales and/or marketing role
- Experience building digital drip campaigns (e.g. Intercom, Mail Chimp, etc.)
- Ability to quickly execute on campaigns and create content adhering to brand guidelines
- Strong experience building and measuring engagement and sales tactics
- Familiar with data tools that segment and target users based on profile
- Understand social analytics and the changing tools used to measure them
- Internet savvy, hip, up-to-date knowledge of current social trends and technologies
- Works well with a small-team on tight deadlines
Conveniently located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA, just steps from the beach, our creative office space is an easy commute from San Diego, Orange County, or the nearby Poinsettia Coaster station.
In addition to competitive salary compensation, our company benefits plan is top-notch and includes company paid health and dental insurance, employee stock programs, and unlimited paid time off!