AI for managing companies
Mosaic is building artificial intelligence software that takes over the burden of managing tasks, time, people, projects, schedules, teams, and even entire companies. Join us to play a part in what teams all over the world build with our software as we enable them to take on bigger challenges.
Mosaic is looking for a Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker that manages both acquisition and engagement marketing. The acquisition side drives the strategic direction of digital marketing while optimizing online acquisition across all channels (AdWords, retargeting, capterra, app store, etc.).
You'll be working on small, tight-knit, multi-functional teams with engineers, designers, product managers, and the CEO during a once in a career startup learning and growth opportunity.
- Manage PPC/Ads: Google Ads, Capterra, Linkedin, etc.
- Manage Social media channels
- Manage SEO/SEM
- A/B testing, designing and executing to improve copy performance
- Track KPIs & improve your funnel
- Source leads, send great emails, deliver SQLs to sales
- Own customer reach out and email/in-app notifications engagement initiatives
- Analyzing and research to define the position within verticals
- Plan and execute all marketing initiatives
- Manage PR collateral, events, calls, and relationships
- Manage our in house creative team, outside PR agencies & content writers
-3+ years SaaS marketing and growth experience
- Great writing skills
- Demonstrated experience and loves analytics and data-driven A/B test approaches to marketing
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a take ownership mentality;
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills to keep all of the balls in the air
- Ability to work independently and focus in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups and representing our company in client meetings with high-level executives
- Rare meaningful stock options in a high-growth startup
- Work in a beautiful spacious private office overlooking Bryant Park
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and day trips
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more