Morgan & Morgan
Brooklyn , NY 11232
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiffs law firm in the country, with offices in more than 40 cities, 2,500 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee the marketing for one of our practice areas by planning, executing, and optimizing marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising along with organic content.
We tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges in the legal sphere. We're fast learners, risk-takers, and experts in our fields. We have been doing this for a long time, together, and we put people first. With that mantra (For The People) in mind, we're redefining the law space. You would be working with our in-house digital marketing team.
- Lead generation is your prime responsibility, as all related responsibilities stem from this goal
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns and strategies
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (SEM, SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Digital Display Ads, LinkedIn, TV, Radio, Billboards, etc.)
- Evaluate and analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Some financial and internal reporting
- Must be comfortable managing large budgets and taking responsibility for success and failure
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in marketing/advertising in at least one of the following media: SEM, SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Digital Display Ads, LinkedIn, TV, Radio, Billboards, etc.
- Solid level and knowledge of marketing metrics
- Ability to appropriately manage time and workload in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while proactively requesting help when needed.
- A willingness to learn new things and adapt to challenges as they arise
- Superior communication skills
- Comfortable reading and interpreting analytical data
- A strong work ethic and self-starter mindset, someone who is determined and able to drive real results
- Flexible remote days and hours
- Move quickly no office red tape
- A wealth of opportunity to test your ideas
- Excellent benefits
- Make an impact you matter
- Work with noteworthy and effective advocates who help improve our communities