Greater Boston , massachusetts 02370
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FINTRX is the preeminent resource for private wealth data and research. Our SaaS platform features millions of data points on the global Family Office and Registered Investment Advisor ecosystem. FINTRX serves hundreds of customers globally, which include top tier hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, real estate firms, institutional investors, investment banks, consultants and service providers.
We also just closed our Series A Funding round!
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our corporate marketing efforts including product marketing, and sales enablement to transform client value into revenue-driving solutions. This person will develop effective market-facing content, construct and product collateral, plan and execute go-to-market strategies and campaigns - while providing data-based market insights and analysis. You will apply your data gathering and analytical skills; critical thinking; and subject matter expertise to your cross-functional collaboration leadership to create revenue-impacting tools, content and guidance. This role would be a great fit for you if you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, and high energy environment, and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
- Lead marketing team
- Develop compelling and persuasive foundational differentiation positioning articulating buyer-specific value propositions
- Develop engaging content for all phases of the sales funnel to support penetration and conversion programs
- Lead articulation of ROI story for client buyer as it pertains to our product
- Ensure that all market-facing content is anchored in defensible differentiation
- Lead design and execution of our launch strategy and plan; ensuring launch readiness; and post-launch monitoring and reporting for all new product features & rollouts
- Partner with product management to devise and execute release communication strategy, and provide market and data inputs to prioritize product roadmap investment
- Partner with product management teams on training including product launch; value proposition; and competitive differentiation
- Identify industry trends and dynamics, providing analysis and positioning for both internal stakeholders and clients
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in the SaaS space.
- SaaS, FINTECH, Financial and/or professional services industry domain expertise is a plus.
- Prior experience managing product and market research programs
- Strong presentation skills; confident and capable in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including clients, sales teams, and executives
- Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt to effectively work with wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of the customer and understanding how FINTRX plugs into the bigger picture
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-driven mindset and background
- Proficiency in excel, Gsuite, HubSpot and other related software
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verb and communication skills
- Competitive annual salary + bonus & ability to earn equity to share in our rapid growth.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, we offer a highly motivated, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside many other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is built on; innovation, drive, and top tier product creation on behalf of our global client base.