Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Orlandos fastest growing payment technology company!
Fattmerchant is a flat-rate payment technology company providing innovative technology to streamline businesses and simplify payments with unlimited processing and no contract. With a full line of solutions for any business type, businesses are empowered to pick a plan that works best for their needs. True transparency. No strings attached.
Fattmerchant is committed to exceeding expectations with the best damn service in all aspects of our organization. We strive to gain the trust and respect of our customers and pride ourselves on delivering efficient and dedicated service. As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence will be both professionally and personally rewarding.
Fattmerchant is seeking a proven B2B marketing professional to lead product marketing efforts for our integrated payment platform and all hardware offerings, with a focus on direct sales and channel partners. The ideal candidate will define and execute programs to drive awareness, generate leads, assist & enable sales, manage marketing for upsell and cross-sell initiatives for existing products as well as help define new products and GTM strategies. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the technology and product teams, as well as sales, operations and customer success. The perfect candidate will also have extensive copy-writing /technical writing experience, and vast experience marketing a diverse product suite managing multiple products simultaneously.
- Go To Market Programs (40%) Define and drive marketing programs to generate market awareness, leads, and product adoption, for both direct sales and channel partners - includes educational content, email marketing, events/tradeshows, website and digital marketing, webinars, online advertising, social media, etc.
- Sales Enablement (30%) Develop sales tools to enable the direct sales team, channel sales team, and channel partners to qualify and close deals faster - includes datasheets, case studies, presentations, white papers, demos, videos, sales guides, etc.
- Product Planning (30%) Drive market analysis, research, customer persona development, competitive analysis, value prop creation, messaging, pricing, and packaging for new and existing products
- BA / BS with 7-10 years B2B SaaS / software marketing experience
- Experience with segment, mixpanel, kissmetrics preferred
- Experience with Jira, hubspot required
- Proven experience creating product marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, market research, product requirements, product briefings, sales product training, overarching product messaging, pricing, etc.
- Significant experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, sales collateral, educational content, press, social media, webinars, case studies, SEO/SEM, webinars, trade shows, social media, SEM / SEO, sales collateral, etc.
- Must have experience with product launches and and managing diverse product suites
- Must possess outstanding writing skills and a talent for making complex concepts and features sound simple and desirable.
- Must have experience with solution-based message creation
- Must have vast experience working with sales departments, tech/dev departments, operations/customer success departments
- Have a passionate, outgoing personality - able to create a sense of excitement both internally and externally for your products and Fattmerchant
- Team player who enjoys working across functions and at all levels of the company
- Wants to work in a fast-paced high growth environment where you can make an immediate and significant impact on sales, GTM strategy, and product roadmap
Culture fit: someone who is upbeat, ambitious, honest, charismatic, well-rounded,
articulate, autonomous, proactive, positive, innovative, and has an insatiable appetite
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Salary
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Free Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year + 7 paid holidays)
- Free snacks + beer!