Middletown , CT 06457
Posted 2 weeks ago
Join one of CTs 2015 -2021s Best Places to Work! We are an expanding IT company that is recognized as one of the Inc 5000s fastest growing companies, MSPs Top 501 and recently named one of Marcums Top Tech 40 for 2020.
Exceptional Service. Endless Improvement. Passionate People. Honest and Forthright. These are the core values of Charles IT. We can achieve these values because of our dedicated team, who makes us one of the most successful IT companies of its kind in the region. And because of our team, we offer a level of dedication to our employees rarely found anywhere else. To prove it we encourage learning, professional development and team member input, all in a comfortable family-friendly culture.
Due to growth we are currently seeking to add a Marketing Manager to our exceptional team. You will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and maintaining our social presence. Successful incumbents in this role will have experience leading a small team and have hands on experience in all aspects of the marketing strategy.
Charles IT believes in creating real relationships and raving fans by implementing and supporting best in class technology.
- Establish an annual marketing plan to deliver Charles ITs business goals while also providing support and information to the sales team.
- Responsible for building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts our target audience (including blog posts, social media post, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, infographics and events).
- Be responsible for communications activities. Working closely with leadership to create and deliver a marketing communication strategy.
- Assist in growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Maintain our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Website: Input regarding website enhancement and improvement. Contribute in a meaningful way regarding aspects of website look and feel, content, navigation, and usability via inbound marketing methodology. This working with third parties to improve content/keyword management, content development such as blogging and downloadable content, and link-building.
- Lead Generation: Assist in conceiving and executing programs to increase inbound leads for new customer acquisition leveraging capabilities of HubSpot.
- Marketing Materials: Devise specific marketing materials including sales sheets, presentations, style templates, brand materials, and other deliverables. Ensure consistent and engaging look and feel across all company materials. Monitor inventory and participate in building relationships with vendors, replacing and acquiring new materials as necessary.
- Program/Brand Management: Establish and execute projects and programs for all aspects of the marketing strategy. Participate in specific internal and external-facing projects as requested by leadership. Promote Charles ITs brand externally and internally, updating as necessary and ensuring usage compliance across all of the organizations platform.
- Client Communication: Drive customer loyalty initiatives including holiday gifts and referral thank you notes. Aid in additional client communication as necessary.
- Event Planning: Brainstorm, present, and execute upon the various Charles IT events for both internal employees and external clients/prospects. Work with Charles IT partners/vendors for private event funding and collaborations.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must have experience developing organization wide marketing plans and executing the plan based on budget.
- Heavy experience with HubSpot required.
- Experience managing marketing professionals preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ad Words preferred.
- Experience with an IT Services company strongly preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
- Must have direct experience in content creation, both copy and design.
- Must be willing to proactively engage outside the organization to promote the company brand including representing the organization to audiences of potential customers, potential employees or potential agents of influence.
- Must have outstanding writing skills.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time.
- Experience working with customers strongly desired.
- Weekday regular business hours, some after hours and occasional weekend work may be required for deadlines, tradeshows, and events.
- Occasional travel should be expected (Trade Shows and events).
Charles IT offers a competitive benefit program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Paid Holidays, PTO, 401K, and bonuses. In addition, we offer free dry cleaning, a fully stocked break room, Friday team lunches, paid trainings, team-building outings every quarter, professional development and so much more!
Charles IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.