Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
San Diego , CA 92109
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're a small team and we need a marketing intern! I hate internship job posts that are misleading so here are the facts.
Consumer wellness app in Apple App Store. Free to try, $3.99 in app store. We have a nifty device that goes with it.
We're looking for someone in college or out, looking to prove they know how to market apps, or can learn it.
- 2-3 month role
- 10-15 hours a week on your own schedule.
- $15/hr part-time with $3k available in commissions.
- Commissions paid every 2 weeks, start at:
- 8 Instagram/Facebook Like
- 18% of app purchases
- and others
What results do we think are doable?
2,400 organic Instagram likes, 2,400 downloads, 9% conversion rate for 3 months of work. Hit these marks and you'll end up with ~$1k.
If those are too easy?
Commissions keep going at half the rate. If you're killing it, or if something goes viral, you'll make another ~$2k.
How does this work?
- Weekly call
- In-person meeting every two weeks
- Budget for marketing expenses
- Take notes and plan in Trello. Trello let's us stay in sync on different schedules.
- Document what you're doing in Trello. Make lots of mistakes. Get results.
- Post to social media, specifically Instagram regularly - few posts a week.
- Some street/in-person marketing, budget for going to bars or events - your call
We've tried to think of everything to make this role rewarding even with average results.
- Macbook - We like Sketch [design tool] and a few other tools that make a macbook necessary
- Easy to get along with, this should be a fun internship
- Instagram or social media savvy
- Like to experiment; we're not sure what good marketing for our app is going to look like, we'll be looking to you to execute with and without our feedback
- iPhone - it's an iPhone app