Marketing Intern - Fall 2018 (Paid)
Boston , MA 02109
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Credo is seeking a part-time Marketing Intern to join our Boston office team this fall (September thru December). We prefer to have an intern start in August, but this is not required to be considered. This intern is expected to work in our Boston office, so remote applicants should not apply.
This intern will be a marketing generalist involved in a variety of tasks and responsibilities ranging from data collection and entry, market research, and product promotion, all aimed at supporting both the Marketing and Sales Operations divisions at Credo.
The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, possesses excellent time management skills, is organized, and has excellent written and oral communication skills. We are looking for a quick learner who is adept at problem solving, takes initiative, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
About the Internship:
- Data Management- Maintain data using various systems and tools, including Excel, SalesForce and HubSpot.
- Market Research- Undertake industry research projects as needed.
- Marketing Collateral- Maintain inventory of promotional items and collateral. Organize, manage, and prepare shipments for customer promotional support and conferences as needed.
- Marketing Promotion- Assist as needed in creating marketing emails, webpages, and managing workshop promotions.
- Data oriented- Ability to work with data in Excel in large quantities. Familiar with a large variety of Excel functions, and comfortable using them to manipulate and standardize data points.
- Organized and detail oriented- Ability to maintain a weekly agenda, prioritize projects given, and follow through to completion.
- Interested in marketing- A desire to test, measure, and understand what works, in media, messaging and design; what is effective at generating a response and what isnt.
- Comfortable with Gmail and associated Google Apps.
- Familiarity with marketing software (Ex: HubSpot) and CRM systems (Ex: SalesForce) are a plus
We are looking for a team player who is creative, flexible, willing to help as needed and adaptable to change.