Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
The Nuhire Group
New York City , NY 10001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
One of Fast Companys 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies 2018, is currently expanding its sales organization to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. We are looking for driven, articulate individuals either directly out of college or with 23 years of relevant experience (e.g. marketing events, copywriting, online marketing). When you apply for this role, please have a writing sample prepared; we will ask for one if we would like to move forward with a screening call. This writing sample should reflect your ability to (1) catch and maintain attention and (2) communicate succinctly, but professionally.
This role entails:
- Planning and implementing events across North America.
- Writing copy and content for online and offline marketing materials.
- Creating and executing online and offline lead generation programs.
- Coordinating marketing activities with the global marketing team.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above is required
- An undergraduate degree is required; all degrees are accepted
- Experience writing copy and content is preferred (a sample will be requested should you proceed to a screening call)
- Excellent spoken communication skills are required
- Superb organizational skills are required
- Initiative and motivation are required
- An analytical mindset is required
- Experience in events management, copywriting and digital marketing is an advantage, but not a requirement