Gresham Technologies PLC
New York , NY 10007
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are hiring an experienced and dynamic Marketing Exec to lead and execute the regions marketing programs.
You will be experienced in a B2B technology, highly sales-driven environments. A proven influencer and analytical thinker, you will be able to construct creative, results driven campaigns that maximize the attraction of our company to our target audience.
We have a positive and creative approach as a business, and will provide a collaborative, supportive and dynamic working environment to help you perform and develop.
- Partner with regional leaders to ensure proper targeting, messaging, timing and execution of campaigns across email, web personalisation, events and advertising.
- Own the Lead->Opportunity process from campaign idea through to sales follow up and SAL.
- Develop digital campaigns to expand distribution beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation.
- Build engaging marketing collateral to articulate our full value propositions, broaden the conversation with the customer and deepen relationships.
- Work closely with Sales, devising tactical campaigns and ensuring accurate feedback of MQL quality
- Hands-on management of Gresham events such as breakfasts and executive round tables so that they are well targeted, attended and followed up.
- Work within a budgetary framework, ensuring value is demonstrated from investments.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and tune to maximise success.
- Manage target segmentation and data delivering highly relevant campaigns and tracking contact activity
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance and deliver monthly campaign briefs to US leadership and CMO.
Who are we?
Gresham is a leading software and services company that specialises in providing real-time data integrity and control solutions. Listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange (GHT.L) and headquartered in the City of London, its customers include some of the world's largest financial institutions, all of whom are served locally from offices located in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Gresham's award-winning Clareti software platform has been designed to provide financial institutions with complete certainty in their data processing. Clareti is a highly flexible and fully scalable platform for ensuring the integrity of data across an enterprise. It is designed to address today's most challenging financial control, risk management, data governance and regulatory compliance problems. Learn more at www.greshamtech.com.
- Experience in B2B demand generation
- Experience implementing enterprise lead generation programs working closely with Sales
- Confidence using marketing automation technology preferably SFDC and Hubspot
- Fantastic project management and communication skills
- Confident relationship builder with a great track record of working with sales and technology teams
- Highly analytical driven, able to optimise campaigns and develop new ideas using those insights.
- Opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing global business
- Encouragement and support to further develop your career
- Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organisation