Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Marketing Executive - Content
Polecat Intelligence Ltd
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in our DC office, reporting to the VP of Marketing, and supporting a team of marketing professionals including Content, Campaigns and Client Programmes.
This position is for a marketing all-rounder looking to take the next step in developing their career with a more strategic focus to complement their already adept tactical skillset and experience. The position will include: marketing strategy, planning, developing client loyalty and acquisition campaigns; client / prospect data management; direct marketing; joint marketing campaigns; digital campaign planning and client events.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to prioritise and plan content that will achieve the greatest engagement and impact externally
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to create compelling content pieces that support key corporate marketing initiatives (blogs, newsletters, video storyboards, social media campaigns, by-lined articles etc.) for external and internal audiences
- Publishing blog/articles and social media content on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Promote content through marketing automation tools, social media and analytics platforms, working closely with marketing colleagues and third-party agencies
- Event campaign, planning and tactical support for client events
- Regularly compile metrics and reports management information
- 2+ years experience in a marketing assistant, marketing executive or content marketing.
- Relevant experience using multichannel campaigns to drive attendance to events / exhibitions. Includes key sponsorships and proprietary events for B2B audiences.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create compelling content.
- A great communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- A strong team player and a self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of new technologies and comfortable with working with innovation and in a start-up culture
- Organised and disciplined, with a proven track record of co-ordination, project management and project delivery across multiple activities running simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure, and multi-task tactical and strategic projects with longer lead time
- Experience working in corporate communications or PR beneficial
- Background in data analysis either through work or study experience
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM Especially Salesforce and Pardot