Marketing Executive Assistant
Los Angeles , CA 90015
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/ Marketing Coordinator with a passion for the beauty industry, marketing experience and high energy. This role will provide administrative support to the Sr. Director of Marketing and oversee our social media accounts. Position requires multi-tasking, organization, problem solving, excellent communication skills, and balancing priorities. Were seeking a self-motivated, quick-thinking, and creative person to work closely with the entire marketing team.
- Supports execution of all activities related to marketing communications.
- Preparing correspondence, including emails and follow-ups
- Coordinating internal and external meetings including but not limited to one-on-one meetings, interviews, team meetings, full staff meetings, etc.
- Managing special projects and working under pressure with high-performance standards
- Coordinate messaging and copy for social channels, emails, branding decks, and promotional assets
- Organize and maintain marketing & social media calendars
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Take a data-driven approach to drive engagement metrics.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Create authentic, engaging content from scratch.
- Manage incoming DMs, comments, and questions from the audience.
- Compile meeting materials and schedule meetings /timeline reminders
- Provide any support within the office as needed
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) or equivalent, 2+ years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- A proven track record of attention to detail, meeting strict and competing deadlines, and of overall workplace excellence and success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in spelling and grammar
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Positive, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Ability to work at our office in Downtown Los Angeles M-F, 9:30AM to 6:30PM
We have a great team, a great company culture (fun, collaborative, into making the world a better place than we found it!), amazing Healthcare Plan (with Dental & Vision), stock options and unlimited Lacroix!