Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Opus International, Inc.
Brooklyn , NY 11201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a new division of a $20 billion conglomerate that was established in 1953. This division manufactures Asian appetizers, dumplings, noodles, seasoning and spices. As they have been very successful in sales to the retail market, they recently developed a food service division. They seek a Marketing Director for Food Service based at their corporate headquarters in the New York City area.
(Role needed for category management, development & implementation of marketing strategies, and the growth of direct sales)
- Develop strategies and business plans to grow category sales and share.
- Conduct brand, segment, competitor, and category analysis to evaluate performance against business objectives.
- Coordinate cross-functional resources / teams on key initiative to achieve business targets.
- Develop and maintain forecast / inventories of items and recommend pricing structure to achieve competitive gross margins.
- Assist with pricing activities / trade spending, analytical support, A&P management, planning, and supply chain alignment etc. as necessary.
- Keep senior management informed of consumer and industry insights for product evolution.
- Use trend, market and consumer research to identify growth opportunities.
- Be the expert and thought leader of various product categories.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field; Masters degree a plus.
- Experience with products in foodservice categories desired
- 10+ years' marketing experience, with focus on customer's needs and foodservice research firms.
- Understanding of key foodservice marketing programs including promotions, collateral, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Moira McGrath, (954) 428-3888 or email@example.com.