Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Marketing Director For A Restaurant Group
The Hunter Group Associates
Detroit , MI 48201
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Growing and successful restaurant hospitality group is seeking a Creative Director to oversee the strategic vision and revenue goals for the organization.
Looking for someone who will work closely with leadership to design, develop, brand and oversee the digital and campaign development of this multi-faceted organization.
What is required? Your entrepreneurial leadership with Hospitality/Restaurant branding, social media and creative.
- Establish and execute brand management strategy.
- Assist in leading concept design, development and management of world class creative deliverables across multiple brands and various channels such as web, mobile, physical space, print, video, social, display content.
- Translate marketing and business objectives into creative strategies.
- Executing Graphic Design content in InDesign/Photoshop/CSS.
- Partner with Executive leadership team to develop clear insights, design and research to present to VP to obtain any needed approval.
- Support leadership in technology by developing and improving product development, management and functional/organizational development.
- Lead design efforts in development, re-developing and implementing scalable processes or tools to enable functional productivity.
- Develop and refine brand stories/experiences.
- Create content for existing brands and upcoming brands, working collaboratively with the design team to produce content.
- Defining the brand for guests and employees alike, including tone of voice, brand standards/purpose/mission/values, as well as guest experience and consistency across all brands.
- Direct, develop, create and measure the impact of brank marketing through photography, brand voice, marketing activation, guidelines established or create needed guidelines.
- Website and content oversight and development.
- Develop brand guidelines or any additional tools for the creative department as well as operations team.
- Provide leadership to grow a brand management team.
- Develop and inspire team to deliver the brand experience from concept to execution.