Ann Arbor , MI 48103
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client a state-of-the-art licensed laboratory facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan, engaged in the testing of cannabis products for both compliance and research & development purposes, is seeking a Director of Marketing (Sales).
- Support the creation of the Sales & Marketing function within the organization (ground-up), including the development of sales approach and marketing materials.
- Support direct client sales activities through material creation and direct participation
- Follow up on leads, initiate contact with identified prospects and educate consumers and clients on our testing services.
- Work with Client Operations team to create shared accountability for successful client onboarding and long-term relationships.
- Manage agency relationship(s), including critical website projects and developing the voice of the organization into documented Sales & Marketing materials.
- Gather industry feedback, and monitor competitive activities (pricing, products, market presence).
- Support external communication, publication, and media needs.
- Coach and support peers and other executives regarding sales communications and developing a unified voice.
EDUCATION & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Positive, outgoing, can-do attitude.
- High level of integrity, personal motivation and a sense of urgency.
- Extremely organized, with ability to track and maintain contact with clients using mobile apps, email, and other communication tools.
- Excellent listener, with strong written, verbal communication skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement, and a problem-solving mindset.
- Never ending curiosity, and interest in learning.
- Experience managing sales cycle from lead identification to negotiating contracts.
- Proven sales record with 5+ years direct sales experience (cannabis sales experience a plus).
- 7+ years managing Marketing/Agency relationships preferred.
- 3 years experience managing a team.
- Experience with digital marketing, social media, and professional publications.
- Experience with contractor negotiations, responding to RFPs and developing creative solutions for potential clients.
- Commitment to building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Prior commercial lab or pharmaceutical marketing and sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelors level education.
- Familiarity with GSuite, Office 365 and Hubspot.
FUNCTIONAL OWNERSHIP AREAS INCLUDE
- Social Media & Content
COMPENSATION: $90,000-$125,000 plus bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100