Marketing Data Analyst
Durham , NC 27701
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Disruptive Enterprises, LLC is committed to making innovative new foods, beverages, dietary supplements, and medical foods accessible to help more people realize the benefits of a ketogenic (low-carb/high-fat) diet.
Through FBOMB and KetoLogic, our subsidiary operating companies, we conduct research, develop intellectual property, and formulate, market, and distribute consumer packaged goods designed to help people live healthier, happier lives.
At Disruptive Enterprises, we have the best of both worlds: great people and great products. We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven individual who shares our company values to join our team of professionals and drive our business forward.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Acquisition, the Marketing Data Analyst is a data-driven individual who is able to communicate strategic recommendations and influence key cross-functional areas to drive insights from the analysis stage to conclusion.
Your goal is to always understand the why behind the what and to embrace a mixture of qualitative and quantitative data to support your strategic recommendations to acquire and retain customers.
You can quickly translate customer learning into clear actions for optimizing the lifetime value of a customer.
You will work closely with all members of our ecommerce team to apply the best data-driven approaches in all our marketing practices to achieve our growth and efficiency goals.
You will inspire a data-driven culture company-wide by advocating for the use of statistical data in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Own analytics, insights and A/B testing across the organization.
- Ensure proper collection and monitoring of data to assess ongoing performance and KPI tracking.
- Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to develop impactful and actionable product, user and business insights.
- Be the voice of the customer in all business meetings and support all recommendations with reliable customer research and statistical data.
- Lead analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities, and actions.
- Work collaboratively to ensure accurate forecasting methodology, sales targets and key forecasting dates are met.
- Effectively communicate insights from all projects to internal teams and senior leadership.
- Work with marketing teams to increase media spend effectiveness and optimize conversion rates to drive business growth.
- Work closely with acquisition marketing to plan, execute, and measure market tests to assess channel and program incrementality.
- Design and assist in building and implementing analytics infrastructure across the organization to build best-in-class relationships with our customers.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in an analytics/data science role in a high-growth, startup environment.
- 2+ years of management experience dealing with cross-functional needs or dependencies.
- Experience leading analytical projects and recommending new opportunities that led to measurable business growth.
- Bonus points for experience working with CPG products in a DTC capacity.
- Skilled data storyteller: You enjoy analyzing and weaving together different statistical information to create a holistic story with strong recommendations.
- Curious: You ask questions like a three year old. Youre always digging deeper and are relentless at challenging the status quo.
- Analytical: You believe data should drive the decision-making process and youre passionate about going deeper than the numbers. What qualitative picture does the data paint?
- An excellent communicator: You can translate technical information into useful and easy-to-understand operational processes to communicate with different audiences.
- Collaborative: A company cant run effectively around silos. You recognize this and are committed to maximizing cross-functional transparency and collaboration.
Location: Durham, NC or remote.
We pay top dollars for top talent. Well consider your experience and everything you bring to the table to offer you a competitive salary.
- Health: We offer company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- Retirement Planning: 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off: Paid vacation! Paid holidays! Paid sick days!
- Paid Parking: If you work at our downtown Durham location, youll get a monthly pass for parking. If you occasionally park downtown, well reimburse you for parking expenses.
- Cool Digs: Modern and sleek open-floor office on the top floor of a downtown Durham high-rise (with amazing views)!
- Super Flexible Work Hours: Come and go as you please as long as you get your work done. We have early birds and night owls across different time zones so do your work when you want, where you want. No one will be micromanaging you. We trust you to meet your deadlines.
- Free Products!: We love our products and we want you to love them too! All employees get unlimited free products for their personal use.
- Fitness/Wellness: Corporate discounts for memberships (gyms, yoga, etc.).