Arlington Heights , IL 60005
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Path Construction is a mid-size, growing General Contracting firm headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL with offices in Champaign, IL, Charlotte, NC, and Scottsdale, AZ performing nationwide work. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help design and implement our digital and physical marketing and advertising activities. This position is multifaceted and will require a background in several skill sets including marketing, graphic design and content creation.
Ultimately, you will help us achieve expanding the Path Construction brand by producing high impact design through an overall progressive marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be able to blend a creative flare while maintaining a professional look and feel to their work. This person will assist in presenting Path Construction in the best light to be awarded construction projects worth tens of millions of dollars.
- Design and Develop promotional content for both digital and physical platforms to augment the company's presence in the market
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Update website as needed
- Creative writing
- Research industry related content to produce daily blog posts
- Coordinate photoshoots of completed projects and assist in final photo selection process
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Assist in the design and assembly of client presentations
- Create and assemble qualification packages to new clients
- Assist in client research
- Assist in creating updated brand guidelines
- Assist with organizing promotional events
RequirementsAdvanced knowledge in Graphic Design programs including, but not limited to: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.Advanced knowledge in major social media platforms including, but not limited to: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.Good organizational and time management skills, must be able to adhere to tight deadlinesProven experience as a Graphic Design/Marketing CoordinatorGood understanding of office management and marketing principalsStrong ethics and reliabilityKnowledge of marketing digital tools and techniquesExcellent communication and presentation skillsPossession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originalityStrong writing and grammar skillsDemonstrable graphic design skills and strong portfolioExperience in video editing software is a plusExperience in marketing for a general contractor is a plusComfortable working in a corporate environment and designing with corporate clients in mindDegree in marketing and/or graphic design
For the right Administrative Assistant, we offer:
- Medical insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Travel reimbursement
Check us out at www.pathcc.com!