Chicago , IL 60654
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but thats exactly what were doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 Americas Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, were expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. Were looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing departments projects through a variety of responsibilities and tasks.
- Support Marketing campaigns and activities including email marketing, sales support, podcast management and other duties as assigned
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate on digital marketing and social media strategy
- Project management
- Uphold brand consistency
- Develop marketing collateral
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or English
- Flexible, adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Project Management experience
Nice to haves:
- Email marketing experience
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
- Work out of the inspiring 1871 space, access to events and mentors
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.