Accounting Micro Systems
San Francisco , CA 94111
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are actively seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and spearhead all of the company's marketing activities for the purpose of generating marketing qualified leads.
The Marketing Coordinator position entails managing a wide range of marketing processes and projects. The role will be primarily responsible for enhancing the firms inbound and outbound marketing strategies to ensure that the firm's visibility to search engines and social media is optimized. In addition, the individual working as a marketing coordinator will perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist management in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Manage projects with 3rd party vendors, including telemarketing, online/social media, graphic design, marketing database, and general purpose agencies.
- Develop and maintain sales proposals and collateral, newsletters, brochures, and many other materials related to marketing.
- Execute a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound/inbound telemarketing, public relations, customer communications, online advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Track campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Write and maintain content and provide regular updates to the company website.
- Produce the company newsletter(s) and distribute to email marketing list of company.
- Assist in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases.
- Interact with software partner marketing resources to integrate and leverage partners marketing assets.
- Monitor online & social media resources for tracking communications related to the company.
- Develop lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
- Work with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
Skills and Specifications
- Experience with HubSpot content management systems
- Experienced providing marketing services for professional services firms.
- Solid understanding of inbound marketing principles and their execution
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing with all kinds of people.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or organizational development.
- Degree in sales administrative or marketing related field.
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing coordinator role.
Accounting Micro Systems is a boutiqueque consultancy offering a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where collaboration is king. We are located along the very pleasant San Francisco embarcadero which is convenient to access from public transportation.
Along with competitive compensation we offer a range of benefits including:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home