Works closely with technology and product development teams to implement solutions that align with strategic objectives. Marketing Communications Specialist
Plans, develops and implements messaging for promotion of product awareness, business plans and management communications. Partner with management, business units, or sales to leverage message.
Develops, enhances or revises marketing collateral for web, print or other media channels. Participates in media placement decisions. May work with outside agencies to build and execute a media strategy.
May function as editor for formal business communications. May design and implement measurements to analyze messaging program effectiveness and quantify revenue generated from executed programs. Essential
Performs writer and project manager responsibilities Captures the distinctive voice of Blue Shield of California; clearly communicate complex subjects in clear, simple terms; and incorporate Health Literacy Mandate (HLM) requirements. Creates communication through the eyes of the customer to build affinity for Blue Shield of California and drive retention. Works with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to manage communication production efficiently and effectively.
Participates in cross-functional teams across multiple business units to align on priorities and develop comprehensive communications strategies. Other duties as assigned. A BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of marketing principles, practices and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools. Ability to independently develop and implement marketing plans. Working knowledge of health insurance products, services and their financial drivers.
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills. Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to details. Understanding of legal, brand, and regulatory compliance requirements for marketing health insurance plans.
Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements. Good analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use most features of Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Ability to influence others.
Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically, requires a college degree or equivalent experience and 3 years of prior relevant experience.
VIEW JOBS1/3/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-03T00:00<p>The Social Media Marketing Specialist will work closely with the VP, Digital Media and the Client Services teams to manage and grow our clients paid social media marketing campaigns. We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and experienced individual who is focused on driving results. Please note, this is not community management this is paid social marketing. This person will demonstrate the following capabilities:</p> <p>JOB FUNCTIONS:</p> <ul> <li>Experience developing, launching and optimizing paid social media marketing campaigns across the top social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)</li> <li>Content promotion through social platforms native tools</li> </ul> <ul> <li>Provide competitive research and audience insights</li> <li>Keeping aware of new industry trends, placements and platforms</li> </ul> <ul> <li>Ensure client KPIs are met through creative, content and marketing strategies.</li> <li>Assist client services with the integration of paid social media with current digital and traditional media campaigns to ensure that social efforts align with overall media goals</li> <li>Represent agency at industry conferences and events</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Prior performance marketing experience: 3-5 years</li> <li>Facebook/Instagram certification a plus</li> <li>Strategic thinker, problem solver/creative solutions</li> <li>Organized & able to multitask</li> <li>Strong computer (full Microsoft Office suite) ability </li> <li>Strong attention to detail and comprehensive follow through </li> <li>Team player with the ability to work independently </li> <li>Excellent written and verbal communication skills </li> <li>Solutions-oriented </li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul><li>401k (Traditional and Roth), Full Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA.</li></ul>Intermedia Group Of CompaniesWoodland HillsCA
VIEW JOBS1/5/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-05T00:00Position Purpose:
Assist in development and production of online and offline Medicare member marketing materials. Promote a positive member experience while building engagement and brand loyalty.
* Assist in the design, review and revision of all marketing materials distributed to Medicare members while ensuring appropriateness of content, readability and translations
* Coordinate material approval through the compliance system
* Identify and implement tracking method for marketing activities, to monitor performance and success
* Develop and maintain relationships with printers and various vendors, to facilitate development of marketing materials
* Ensure budget compliance and reporting financial impact
* Assist in identifying and deploying process improvements to the overall Medicare member experience, with a focus on communications and member community
* Experience executing campaigns in SalesForce marketing cloud, a plus
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience. 3 years of marketing or advertising experience, preferably at an advertising agency, corporate marketing communications or healthcare department. Healthcare and practical design (Quark, Photoshop, etc.) experience a plus.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.Centene CorporationWoodland HillsCA
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00THE LARGEST AND MOST PROFESSIONAL CANNABIS DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN CALIFORNIA IS LOOKING FOR A MARKETING COORDINATOR TO ASSIST THEIR CMO.
Our Marketing Coordinator position is designed to provide marketing support and coordination of projects and promotional programs to the marketing team. This position will assist in delivering timely marketing information to support the CMO, marketing team, and external agencies. Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment, be able to multitask, have strong communication skills and eye for details.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assists the CMO in managing and tracking all marketing programs and promotions.
* Creates and manages project plans and timelines to keep the marketing team on deadline to meet success metrics.
* Provides excellent customer service to sales team; facilitating the execution of local marketing requests. ensuring activations are consistent with brand positioning and strategy.
* Manages external vendors for coordination, document creation, and deliveries.
* Organizes creative direction and timelines for the design team.
* Supports the marketing department with budget management; process and track invoices, reconcile and provide monthly accrual reports.
* Support social media team by helping to manage content calendars and tracking.
* Actively audits brand materials, ensuring all marketing collateral available to internal and external teams is current and on brand, recommending updates when necessary.
* Provides research assistance and basic data analysis.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
* A college degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications is preferred.
* 1-3 years' experience in a similar role is helpful.
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; is able to work through ambiguity toward a sound business decision.
* Creativity and the courage to express ideas.
* Strong visual and verbal presentation skills and is able to effectively communicate with peers, superiors, sales team, vendor partners and retail partners.
* A strong desire to learn, develop his/her business understanding and marketing skill set and grow within the Mammoth organization.
* Exceptional organizational and project management skills and experience.
* Must be Happy, Hungry and Focused.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Google Drive Suite.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Our company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.
Heavy HittersWoodland HillsCA