Works closely with technology and product development teams to implement solutions that align with strategic objectives. Marketing Communications Specialist
Plans, develops and implements messaging for promotion of product awareness, business plans and management communications. Partner with management, business units, or sales to leverage message.
Develops, enhances or revises marketing collateral for web, print or other media channels. Participates in media placement decisions. May work with outside agencies to build and execute a media strategy.
May function as editor for formal business communications. May design and implement measurements to analyze messaging program effectiveness and quantify revenue generated from executed programs. Essential
Performs writer and project manager responsibilities Captures the distinctive voice of Blue Shield of California; clearly communicate complex subjects in clear, simple terms; and incorporate Health Literacy Mandate (HLM) requirements. Creates communication through the eyes of the customer to build affinity for Blue Shield of California and drive retention. Works with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to manage communication production efficiently and effectively.
Participates in cross-functional teams across multiple business units to align on priorities and develop comprehensive communications strategies. Other duties as assigned. A BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of marketing principles, practices and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools. Ability to independently develop and implement marketing plans. Working knowledge of health insurance products, services and their financial drivers.
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills. Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to details. Understanding of legal, brand, and regulatory compliance requirements for marketing health insurance plans.
Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements. Good analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use most features of Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Ability to influence others.
Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically, requires a college degree or equivalent experience and 3 years of prior relevant experience.
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Under direction of the Manager of Regulated Marketing Communications, work as a cross-functional project manager to support development, refinement, and distribution of product documentation on various Medi-Cal and Dual Eligible sales, broker and member marketing channels to meet project milestones and product launch dates.
We're looking for an experienced professional with the ability to thrive a fast-paced, highly regulated (DHCS, DMHC, CMS) environment with competing priorities and diverse stakeholders. To be successful, you'll need to be a strategic thinker who is also willing and able to roll up their sleeves get the job done. Must be customer-centric, a team player, and adept at building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
* Partner with Product teams, marketing specialists, and other staff that manage product cycle launches, focused on creating and distributing final marketing product documentation and other collateral for the line of business.
* Engage and build relationships with Consumer and Employer business partners across several lines of business to ensure overall product cycle schedules are met; monitor and report on work plan milestones and process dependencies.
* Drive the publishing (multi-channel delivery) and execution (creation and auditing) of renewal/cycle content consistent with marketing campaign and product cycle timelines.
* Experience in process documentation of processes is a plus. You will be asked to create, modify, and maintain our repository of marketing collateral and procedures.
* Continuously monitor risks to meeting market launch dates, working with internal business partners to mitigate issues that impact the quality, timing and scope of a product maintenance/cycle launch. Escalate to management as necessary with recommended solutions.
* Work with leadership and a cross-functional group of stakeholders to continuously research, recommend and implement improvements to processes, staff, and technology, to realize efficiencies to product maintenance/cycle.
* Own, drive or lead department initiatives to implement or improve capabilities. Ability to apply learning across all lines of business.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Advanced degree preferred.
* 3 years of marketing experience with at least one year in a health insurance or related financial services environment.
* Ability to develop relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels.
* Self-starter with initiative and a sense of accountability and ownership.
* Ability to problem-solve and follow detailed guidelines.
* Must be results driven with ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Proficiency with SharePoint, Visio, and Project are desired.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication/presentation (verbal and written) skills.
* Ability to influence and align stakeholders and decision makers.
* Excellent attention to details.
* Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
* Ability to evaluate marketing strategies, plans and processes and recommend process improvements.
* Knowledge of health insurance marketing principles, practices and techniques, including marketing analysis and research tools preferred.
Blue Shield Of CaliforniaWoodland HillsCA
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Operations and Management - Manages the daily, short-term, and/or long-term activities of the customer service and operations teams to ensure alignment with service levels and providing service worthy of our family and friends. Responsible for the oversight of quality, production levels, strategic initiatives, employee development, preparation and management of budgets, goals, objectives, and results for various operational areas. Operations Specialist - Responsible for being the subject matter expert on functional operational workflows, databases, systems and applications, procedures, tools and documentation, for enhancing operating efficiency, quality, and technical skill levels of staff. Essential Responsibilities: Acts as subject matter expert and reviews operational workflows, identifying problems and develops improvements, modifications, and enhancements. Maintain databases required for business operations. Reviews systems and applications and recommends system edits/changes as needed. Develops and evaluates tools and materials that enhance operating efficiency, accuracy and technical skill levels of unit staff. Tracks and communicates workflow and system changes to appropriate resources. May assist with training and documentation needs. Develops and generates reports for management review. Notifies appropriate department mangers about issues and problems in operational workflow requiring immediate attention. Participates as a subject matter expert in the development of written guidelines and documents problems as needed. Participates on Special Projects as required Other duties as assigned.
� Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. � Typically, requires a college degree or equivalent experience and 3 years of prior relevant experience.Blue Shield Of CaliforniaWoodland HillsCA
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00<p>As a product marketing manager, you are responsible for making your products “fly-off the shelf.” This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches. You will collaborate with internal and external marketing resources to develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. </p><p>ABOUT YOU • Self-Starter: You are a competitive, persuasive, determined and enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to produce extraordinary work. You take initiative to do whatever it takes to achieve objectives. • Goal-Oriented: Constantly setting, pursuing and attaining goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances. You are a resourceful individual who implements new strategies to achieve ambitious and challenging goals. • Leadership: You build trust and demonstrate integrity with a noticeable congruence between words and actions. You are able to organize and influence others to believe in a vision, while creating a sense of direction. • Customer-Focused: You strive to anticipate, identify and understand customer’s wants, needs and concerns. You exhibit high quality customer service and enjoy building professional relationships with clients. • Teamwork: Your style emphasizes the importance of teamwork, while also encourages individuals to learn and grow. You have been recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to others.<br></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p>WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE • 5+ years of product marketing with a track record of driving rapid growth of innovative technologies. • Comfortable working with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, and Google Analytics. • Experience bringing a product that is first/new to market. • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment. • Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs and marketing collateral. • Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working. • Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player! • Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.<br></p><p><br></p><p>MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES • Act as the voice of the customer by developing deep customer insights and capturing their story through testimonials, case studies and user videos. • Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. • Collaborate with external marketing communications resources to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas. • Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. • Manage agency relationships responsible for generating marketing qualified leads (SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media, etc..). • Manage independent contractors used to create compelling content to drive inbound leads and support the sales team during pre-sale phases. • Manage independent contractor responsible for marketing automation software to enable lead generation and lead nurturing programs. • Ensure proper success metrics are established, tracked, and measured for all marketing efforts.</p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN TEAM CONVOSO Convoso provides innovative and multi-channel communication software which helps our customers generate and convert more leads faster. Our conversational AI agent will pre-qualify leads using real human voice without the need of a live agent. You’ll be constantly challenged to push the limit because we are passionate about our growth and our customer’s growth. If this resonates for you and you want to be a key member of the team making that happen, we’d like to talk. </p><p><br></p><p>WHAT YOU’LL GET FOR WORKING HARD • Competitive compensation (DOE) • Medical, dental, and vision insurance • Matching 401K • Gym membership • Friday lunches • Monthly massages<br></p>ConvosoWoodland HillsCA