Marketing & Communications Specialist
Orlando, Fl , FL 32819
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Under the direction of the senior director of marketing and the marketing communications manager, the marketing communications specialist will collaborate with internal leaders and teams to support the development and execution of internal communications. This position will understand the needs of internal stakeholders, anticipate future communications needs and provide guidance delivering communications that align with brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams to plan and deliver internal newsletters, email-specific corporate updates and communications, intranet structure and content, social media, digital signage, etc.
- Respond to requests from AssistRx staff to disseminate information, provide advice on best methods for distributing the information, and edit materials submitted by departments.
- Manage the internal communications editorial calendar and ensure the coordination of articles, notifications and updates among all internal communications vehicles.
- Respond to questions from employees that come in regarding information contained within the communications and triage the questions to the appropriate expert.
- Gather information on specific topics to be incorporated in internal publications.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in marketing, external communications and digital communications.
- Maintain tracking and reporting of internal communications initiatives, ensuring deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated expertise in writing for web and printwith a working knowledge of Associated Press style
- Experience in designing and executing internal communications plans
- Experience working with or at an agency a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing and/or internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong project management abilities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build and communication comprehensive reports
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to work well in a lean organization, where associates are required to develop and demonstrate expertise in many facets of marketing
- Self-starter mentality, with a track record of completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire