Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Brooklyn , NY 11201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
REX is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to work in close partnership with REXs Principal and Strategy Consultant in New York City.
REXone of the Worlds Top 10 Innovative Companies in Architecture according to Fast Companyis a design-driven, ambitious firm with a high standard of excellence. With an expanding number of cultural, institutional, and commercial projects worldwide, REX is on a growth trajectory. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator must be an exceptional and entrepreneurial individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Coordinators core responsibility is the direct and daily handling of all assigned PR, marketing, and media efforts.
The right candidate must have proven experience with marketing and communications in an architecture or design firm, knowledge of architecture, and a driven ambition to grow as our studio expands. They must also be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and have a strong ability to multitask.
- Assist Principal and Strategy Consultant with all PR, marketing, and media efforts
- Design layout and production of RFP/Q responses, as well as competition and award entries
- Identify RFP/Q, competitions, and award opportunities
- Create original writing in support of REXs marketing and communication initiatives
- Conduct client, market, and project-specific research, as necessary
- Maintain press lists and track outgoing press materials
- Maintain and update standard written and graphic libraries and other business development documents, such as RFP/Q templates and schedules
- Organize and develop marketing collateral materials
- Collaborate with internal leadership and external project contacts to develop and manage press releases and public announcements
- Maintain website and social media content
- Coordinate public events, lectures, and office tours
- Manage digital assets, including marketing files and project imagery
- Track firm lectures, events, articles, and publications
- Support REXs Leadership Team on new and special project initiatives
- Bachelors degree
- Two years of experience in a similar position
- Passion for architecture, the fine arts, and design
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Proven high standards of work products and a sharp eye for detail as well as quality assurance
- Solid graphic design and layout skills (strong design sensibility)
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of print design and production
- Advanced proficiency with WordPress and WordPress CMS
- Fluency in social media and SEO advertising tools
- Strong time management, self-motivation, and communication skills
- Excellent references
- Additional language or translation skills, if possible
Applicants must have the following qualifications, at minimum:
Please submit a letter of interest, current CV, two writing samples, and two graphic design samples of proposals or other documents with complex content you have produced.
Salary will be negotiated based on experience. REX offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance; a pension plan; paid time off; parental leave; and commuter benefits.