We are a leading provider of healthcare compliance and cyber risk management solutions. Its mission is to empower hospitals and health systems to successfully manage healthcare’s evolving cybersecurity risks and ensure patient safety. Exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association, our solutions have been deployed within hundreds of hospitals and health systems, Fortune 100 organizations and federal government institutions. Our award-winning solutions have earned the trust of many of today’s largest and most prestigious hospitals by consistently delivering innovative solutions that address today’s evolving cyber threats.
We are looking for a talented marketer to manage our Marketing Communications and LeadGen responsibilities. This person will create content on all traditional and new media platforms, manage our website, and drive lead generation to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, media profile and deliver MQLs. This role requires a high level of creativity, strategic thinking, analytical ability, attention to detail, and project management skills.
If you’re a smart, motivated, self-starter looking to play a key role in a dynamic, team environment, we are the place for you. We’re a young, virtual company where all of our 50+ colleagues avoid the daily commute and work from their own homes… a creative and fun work environment, growing at an extraordinary pace. We are the company that Gartner has described as a category buster and are the 2018 KLAS and Black Book winners in cybersecurity.
Top reasons to Love This Job
• 1. Work from home
• 2. Competitive base salary
• 3. Join a "mature" start-up company as we scale up to the next level
Top “Must Have” Skills for the Job
• 1. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising
• 2. 10 years of experience, ideally some with a marketing or public relations agency
• 3. Deep knowledge of HubSpot and SalesForce a plus
• 4. Strong analytical capabilities including media optimization, analytics and measurement experience
• 5. Strong project management skills, required
• 6. Experience in Cybersecurity and/or Healthcare highly desired