Marketing Communications Analyst
Hopkinton , MA 01748
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Marketing Communications Analyst
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Duration: 3 months
- Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development, production, and completion of marketing programs. Develops, analyzes, and recommends evaluation process that identifies strategic advantages, competitive programs and customer needs.
Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and leadership communications. Translates product plans, roadmaps and strategies into key product marketing messages and communications. Determines appropriate vehicle for message and audience Conducts concept presentation with the agency to provide direction.
Manages inputs for content of communication with Brand, Legal and other stakeholders. Provides creative input to agency on layout and positioning, etc. aligning to Client brand and voice guidelines. May be responsible for agency management including relationship, contract, planning and execution.
Works with agency or team to set marcom strategy. Manages and optimizes the marketing communication budget. Develops and/or obtains approvals for project or creative briefs.
Tests messages with customers, analysts and regions to ensure relevancy. Delivers pan-client alignment in critical GTM areas (events, sales plays, pan-Client & Vertical messaging, BTB Digital, content and Channel). Integration point between planning, BUs, global shared services, and regions. Facilitates alignment, coordinate asset development, and drives execution of campaigns.
Inputs marketing mix recommendations into planning process based on best practices & campaign analytics. Owns functional campaign briefs. Manages day-to-day campaign activities including working with virtual team to drive execution against objectives and deadlines.
Integrates with regions & regional sales to ensure campaign objectives are understood and communicated, campaign milestones hit, and in-period adjustments made based on requirements and/or market shifts. Drives development of marketing toolkit guide that clarifies the role of marketing tactics, applications, and KPIs. Standardize as input to planning process.
Develops and standardizes campaign management processes, responsibilities, and infrastructure. Establishes campaign KPIs, dashboards, and communications cadence to BUs, regions, and sales on performance. Manages development and review of creative processes.
Provides direction to all internal marketing teams as well as external agencies. Coordinates with other campaign managers, marketing and business leaders to schedule and orchestrate campaigns for maximum impact.
- Assists in the development, production, and completion of marketing programs, including product launch announcements to ensure successful execution of product launching Supports local execution and works closely with seniors to assist activities Supports day to day campaign management activities, e.g. KPI tracking, reporting, preparing presentations and event management Contributes to an editorial calendar and supports multiple communications initiatives Supports development of marketing toolkit guides Maintains content to support the Sales and Partner organizations Basic understanding of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations and advertising Basic verbal and communication skills Basic customer/market knowledge Knowledge of web applications, social media and content management
Catalog all Select-related content - collateral and assets - on Inside Client. Identify owners. Determine whether content needs to be expired, updated, or can be left as-is.
Work with content owners to take necessary action for each piece of content & assets.
Manage the process for updating Select content on Sales and Partner Portals.
Inspect the SalesForce Partner Resource Management tool (PRM) for inaccurate and missing data. Work with the Relationship managers, Select partners, etc. and validating the correct info and update as required.
Additional duties may include:
Determining unused functionality in the PRM that could add value to the team
Assist the Marketing Manager with other tasks such as event coordination, various communication prep and delivery, etc.
Strong communication skills (verbal, Phone, email, etc.)
Experience with digital communications, content management
Experience in SalesForce
Web Site management
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
Day to day:
- Will be doing a lot of cleanup work on the Client marketing websites, cataloging, and determining if that content needs to be updated or canceled. Will consist of doing a lot of searching and cataloging.
HTML exp is a benefit and someone comfortable with some website design as a nice to have. Ideal candidate will have worked with marketing content and understand basics of taking and positioning content on the web.
- 2nd part of the role will be doing a SalesForce scrub by going through records and identifying inaccurate data and working with different resources to update/identify the correct content. For example, 3rd party information is accurate (address, contacts, names, emails, numbers, etc. ) Familiarity with Salesforce reporting is ideal to help with running reports.
Greater need in marketing communication or content
- As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.