Marketing Business Analyst
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You know the difference between true and false in a Vlookup and how to troubleshoot an error in your array. In this role, you will take ownership of all aspects of our CRM database to empower sales and marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include system architecture, data integrity, usability, email automation, and metrics/reporting.
Using your keen eye and aptitude for building repeatable processes, you will help architect a system to engage with a database of accurate contacts. You will leverage your previous experience with email automation to drive brand awareness and reduce the manual effort of the outbound sales team. Your impeccable written and verbal communication skills will be put to good use closing the loop on marketing campaigns and sales opportunities.
Youll get to flex your analytical muscles to craft and track metrics that help drive our behavior and strategy.
The primary responsibility in this position is to take ownership of the CRM database and automation tools to support business development activities and drive resultsspecifically capability meetings, workshops, and, ultimately, revenue.
- Refine and maintain a clean, functional CRM database of key account data for customers and prospects
- Conduct analysis and market research to expand the database or to support business development initiatives
- Execute, report, and follow up on strategic sales and marketing campaigns
- Build, monitor, and analyze metrics to support KPIs / OKRs and provide reports to the leadership team
- 3+ years of relevant experience working with data and analytics in a sales or marketing department
- Deep working knowledge of CRM and email automation tools (Salesforce and Pardot a plus)
- Demonstrated experience showing attention to detail and consistency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful work history managing customer data and reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program