New York , NY 10016
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are Octane Lending, a fast-growing fintech startup in New York City tackling the inefficiencies of consumer lending. Our flagship technology, the Octane Marketplace, boosts merchants' sales by enabling customers to procure financing quickly, in shop, and without paperwork from lenders across the entire FICO spectrum. Our in house lender, Roadrunner Financial helps customer obtain financing across the entire credit spectrum for over 35 powersports and outdoor power equipment manufacturers such as BRP, Suzuki, Triumph, Textron, Briggs & Stratton, Hustler etc. Customers benefit because we help them afford their dream products, merchants love us because we help them quickly close more deals, and lenders are lining up to be our partners because we bring them new, scalable business.
Octane Lending is seeking a marketing associate that will be responsible for email marketing, content creation and social media. This position will support our integrated media strategy through various marketing channels: email campaigns, lead generation, event support, and funnel management, with ownership of marketing automation platform utilization and adaptation.
Our ideal candidate is a professional who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment and possesses a natural bent towards common sense thinking and urgency in delivery. You will have the opportunity to bring your energy, creativity and passion as a growth marketer to a high-performing team, working collaboratively on the planning, definition and delivery message emails to our loyal dealership and customer base.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create, test, and send weekly newsletters, new product launches, and special announcements.
- Lead A/B tests and experiments on everything from small optimizations to content strategy in evergreen campaigns. Curiosity, creativity, and constant questioning are a must.
- Constantly assess and improve on our customers email journey; lead projects such as behavior-triggered retention campaigns, offsite lead collection and activation, new customer onboarding and re-engagement, and more.
- Track, analyze, and report on email performance.
- Create and manage Roadrunner Financial's Facebook Page.
- Track engagement, key metrics and make suggestions for best optimization.
- Responsible for creating content for emails, social media which could include case studies, blog posts, webinars etc.
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or advertising. 2-4+ years direct marketing experience, preferably with a mixture of B2B and B2C.
Experience with email marketing tools and systems.
Working knowledge of HTML and email design best practices, including deliverability, segmentation, and frequency.
Exceptional writing skills and familiarity drafting email campaigns, content, social media posts.
Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects.
Ability to communicate effectively and productively across various teams, stakeholders and departments.
Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
You are optimistic, resourceful, and ready to take on any challenges.
- Passionate about powersports industry.
- Willing to wear many hats and step up to new challenges.
- Thrives in a small-team environment with a lot of autonomy.
- Creative problem-solver that will hack, innovate, and collaborate.
- Competitive compensation (55k - 60k).
- Premium benefits including company 401(k), health, dental, vision, & disability benefits.
- 15 days vacation.
- Perks including; company happy hours and lunches, stocked kitchen, yoga in office, company outings (think bowling, mixology classes, cooking classes) and more!
*Open to remote employment for the right candidate!