Make It Mine
Las Vegas , NV 89044
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in learning e-commerce marketing? Do you have a burning desire to learn and progress in life? Dont have any experience in marketing or sales? No problem! We can teach you everything you need to know.
Make It Mine is proud to announce that we are looking to hire an amazing Marketing Assistant to play a vital role in the business by working closely with our CMO and Creative Assistant to efficiently execute the day-to-day marketing operations.
You will get the opportunity to shadow and learn under the direct guidance of a marketing team that has generated tens of millions in revenue online.
- Build email marketing flows and campaigns
- Build webpages using GemPages and associated integrations
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns and relationships
- Build an outreach system that can handle up to 10 influencer deals per day (paid and non-paid)
- Track ROI on influencer deals (coupon codes and UTM tags) and report them in the outreach system
- Build a system to collect customer videos/reactions/photos, otherwise known as UGC
- Manage our social media presence and be responsible for our posts and social strategy
- Learn the newest social media strategies on posting (timing, hashtags, etc) to optimize reach
- Respond to comments on our social media posts and ads with a marketing approach (funny, playful, or witty responses)
- Identify new trends in social media and use them in our marketing videos and social media posts
- Build and systematize our marketing operations
- Make edits on videos and photos for social media posts and ads
- Identify new marketing opportunities
Above all, were looking for candidates who are reliable, have amazing people skills, and have excellent work ethics. This position is a great opportunity to grow quickly into other managerial/leadership roles in the future.
Were looking to grow our team in order to help scale our business and create more special moments for our customers.
- Be willing to work at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and work overtime if needed
- Excellent work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Desire to learn online marketing
- Detail oriented
- Based in Las Vegas, NV and willing to work in an office setting
- Tech savvy
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources