Canaccord Genuity Corp.
Toronto , ON 57268
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Marketing Assistant (Part-time), Wealth ManagementToronto Job # 5408Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions and investment banking services. We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.We pride ourselves on understanding our clients needs and providing innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value excellence and collaboration. Were looking for talented people who thrive in a dynamic environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.At CG, we believe that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.Physicians Wealth Advisory
at Canaccord is a boutique wealth management and financial planning group dedicated to serving the unique financial needs of physicians and their families at all stages of life and career. Our core values of commitment, expertise and value are what drive us and allow us to provide best in class financial planning and investment solutions to our clients and their families. We are currently looking for a motivated, proactive individual who is passionate about social media, digital marketing and communications to join our Wealth Management team. The successful candidate will be working with the Physicians Wealth Advisory group to increase brand awareness and maximize lead generation. The role will require an understanding of or desire to learn about the unique attributes, characteristics and needs of physicians as consumers of financial services and an ability to communicate effectively with this group. This is a permanent, part-time opportunity.Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Coordinate and execute a targeted digital and social media marketing program aimed at identifying and qualifying potential clients.
- Copywriting/content creation for marketing material, e-newsletters and the website;
- Organize and maintain a CRM database of prospects and clients;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on relevant financial literacy content, services and products.
- Assist with coordinating media interviews and online client seminars led by our Team and invited experts;
- Work on various e-marketing projects as assigned;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Identify, create and manage relationships with relevant centers of influence
- Other marketing duties as required, including site content for improved online performance and conversions (lead acquisition), and paid media campaigns and/or social media campaigns.
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Marketing is ideal;
- Experience in physician-focused finance marketing and client relationship management would be a strong asset.
- Experience within the banking and or brokerage industry would be an asset;
- Previous digital marketing experience (social media and websites) is required; including a strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, creating and updating website content, and social media engagement and content creation;
- Experience in reporting on marketing efforts and identifying opportunities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent IT & computer skills, knowledge in making basic website updates preferred;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.