Camden , NJ 08101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Armand Corporation, an award-winning, M/WBE construction management firm, is seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to join its Business Development and Proposals Team in Camden, New Jersey. The Assistant will collaborate with existing members of the team to carry out a comprehensive approach to marketing our firm.
This position will be based out of our Camden, NJ office, but will require travel within New Jersey, New York, Eastern Pennsylvania, and other locations as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain marketing information databases, including resumes, project descriptions, client contact information, text libraries, and graphics; maintain filing system for master resumes, master project descriptions, and marketing collateral.
- Develop and update accurate, powerful, and attractive marketing materials including company profiles, project sheets, advertisements, brochures, and handouts.
- Update the content of the companys website and social media accounts.
- Identify, research, and efficiently triage business leads and contract opportunities by regularly reviewing online resources, databases, and email list services.
- Quickly and clearly disseminating new marketing and contract information among team members.
- Write job postings and evaluate resumes to identify highly qualified professionals to join the firm.
- Develop and sustain business relationships through trade fairs, meetings, and networking events.
- Collaborate with other team members to conceive and implement creative ideas for promoting a strong commitment to business development at all levels of the firm.
- Participate in weekly business development calls and other marketing meetings.
- Monitor various websites for RFQs and RFPs.
- Review and edit technical proposal content to ensure consistency, flow, inclusion of themes and differentiators, and conformance with RFP selection criteria.
- Work with technical staff (project managers) to identify themes and differentiators that will resonate with the client for each project.
- Research and write firm qualifications content, cover letters, project descriptions, staff biographies, and resumes tailored to each pursuit.
- Oversee coordination of proposal documents with other corporate departments, including legal, financial, HR, etc.
- Cross-check proposal submittals with RFP requirements and ensure compliance.
- Ensure that tools and style guides are in place to support the development of documentation that meet current market expectations.
- Follow through with proposal print production and shipping.
- Assist with office administration, including ordering equipment, maintaining supplies and trade show giveaways, answer office phone as needed.
- Perform additional relative duties as required.
- Bachelors in English, Social Sciences, Communications, Journalism, or the Liberal Arts or demonstrated educational/professional experience writing creatively, professionally, and/or academically.
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel) required; experience with Design Software (e.g. Adobe) is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; specifically, a talent effectively communicate to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of client/customer service and response.
- An upbeat attitude eager for challenges and taking positive risks; creative problem-solver with ability to come up with outside of the box.
- Able to travel between Camden and NYC offices (25% of the time).
- Able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Armand provides a full benefit package including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer. We participate in E-verify.