Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Marketing And Events Manager
Hoboken , NJ 07030
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for all conference and exhibition details, ensuring that 12 annual industry sponsored events/exhibitions and two annual Customer User Conferences are executed professionally and flawlessly.
- Research, recommend, and negotiate venue and hotel contracts.
- Identify, contract and coordinate with all vendors.
- Track due dates and specs for all show deliverables.
- Coordinate outbound and return shipping of all event related items.
- Monitor and control event budgets.
Marketing Database Quality Assurance & Management
Responsible for the accuracy of Atypons prospect and customer databases.
- Serve as Atypons Salesforce administrator.
- Maintain the master record of all database fields including any changes over time, and the required usage processes.
- Ensure processes are followed to enforce the consistency of Salesforce data and reporting.
- Collect, forward, and track all sales leads generated by Marketing to calculate ROI of campaigns.
Marketing Automation System
Responsible for executing targeted email marketing campaigns to prospects and customers using Pardot.
- Create and manage automation rules.
- Build, test, and execute emails (copy provided by Marketing Director).
- Segment the Pardot and/or Salesforce databases for targeting and list building.
- Document and maintain the Pardot infrastructure, and changes to it over time, to support a smooth, closed loop, lead generation and tracking system.
- Master Pardots higher value features such as drip and nurture campaigns to automate our customer communication and lead gen activities.
- Keep industry media and consultant database up to date.
- Distribute pitches for each press release.
- Keep site up-to-date with the latest events, clients, and statistics.
- Make content updates as requested by Marketing Director.
- Social media listening and execution
- Document all marketing expenses for enabling campaign and event ROI calculations.
- A bachelor's degree
- 10 years minimum experience in meeting planning.
- 5 years minimum experience with marketing automation systems.
- Experience efficiently and effectively executing and overseeing a wide variety of marketing responsibilities.
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A demonstrable track record of proactive problem-solving, including a degree of creativity.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel overseas 2 - 3 times per year.