This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Marketing and Communications Manager, will report to H. Beck, Inc. located in Rockville Maryland 20850
The Marketing and Communications Manager develops and executes a marketing and communications strategy to engage associates and advisors, build momentum and energize change. The critical focus of this role is developing content and effectively delivering messages in a variety of venues and formats as well as marketing H. Becks products and services to its advisors.
- Work with management team to determine communications and marketing strategies for transformational H. Beck initiatives
- Create detailed marketing and communications plans for key initiatives
- Develop key messages and communications for internal and external audiences
- Leverage agency resources to refine strategies, plans and messaging
- Enhance web and social media communication efforts to deliver information
- Plan and develop periodic presentations, updates, blogs and newsletters
- Market H. Becks product and service offerings to advisors to drive adoption and sales
- Manage communications and marketing needs for events/conferences
- Work with all departments to streamline Advisor communications and simplify messages
- Manage agency relationship to develop materials including printed collateral, email messages, newsletter and website content
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to turn factual information and news into exciting value for audiences
- Creative and resourceful to meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics to audience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires hands-on support and business teamwork.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communications roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of grammar, writing and information gathering
- Proven track record of providing measurable results and meaningful impact
The Company has a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off, subject to the terms and availability of such benefits.