Market Research Developer/Analyst
Lancaster , NY 14086
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Market Research Developer/Analyst helps to design market research strategies, ensures proper execution, and is deeply involved throughout the execution of the research strategy.
- Work with the Research Director to develop and design research strategy based on existing client business problems and/or with new business team to address the business objectives and goals of a prospect.
- Interpret research findings, assist in developing written reports, and present research results and strategic recommendations to clients.
- Build relationships with junior-level client contacts.
- Helping clients address business problems with market research.
- Strive to cultivate a positive team/client/Pathfinder attitude.
- Excel at time management and balancing multiple priorities and must be able to work across multiple companies and clients to coordinate and manage projects in a dynamic environment.
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures in order to get work through the agency.
- Daily client contact to ensure successes with our clients.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Two-three years relevant experience
- Thorough and demonstrable knowledge in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies; exploratory and confirmatory approaches to research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Proficiency in IBMs SPSS, IBM SPSS Forecasting, IBM Text Analytics
- Able to think and react on the fly.
- Able to creatively forge new research strategies.
- Able to gather information in a method that supports subsequent analysis.
- Able to compile actionable information in a manner that facilitates comprehension.
- Experience presenting research results to non-research audiences.
Does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and special events!