Market Manager - Dallas, TX
Dallas , TX 75235
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Creative State Dallas Market Manager position is focused specifically on the activations for our client's popular brand for 2018.
The Market Manager position is charged with bringing the brand to life in their defined area by the execution of the national brand marketing objectives, strategies and tactical programs. The Market Manager executes the local market strategic plan to achieve the national priorities. Additionally, is expected to work in tandem with their sales counterparts to ensure the achievement of joint sales and marketing goals. The position objectives are to create consumer trial and build heavy usage, grow awareness, drive brand image and create word of mouth for the brand. This position reports directly to the Regional Market Manager.
The ideal candidate is someone who is ALWAYS learning and embracing change. They are comfortable in uncomfortable situations, and they thrive at problem solving. The ideal candidate is a student of marketing with a keen understanding of what factors drive successful brands. They have a deep understanding of consumer behavior and how to push a brand to the edge.
- Build strategic partnerships with key market events that fit the brand objectives
- Develop and execute activation plans against key events
- Execute local and/or regional events
- Own the recruiting, hiring, training and management of a team of Brand Ambassadors (BA) who are a great reflection of the Brand
- Day to day management of activations that drive 1:1 engagement with consumers
- Assist with development and implementation of strategic weekly, monthly, quarterly plans
- Develop strategies to introduce the brand to consumers
- Increase trial and awareness with target consumer in market
Sales and Marketing Integration
- Partner with market sales teams to build and execute local market demo activations that achieve company goals
- Actively participate in meetings with local sales team to align marketing & sales strategies and communicate best practices
- Connect, build relationships and seed product with regional influencers and like-minded locally relevant organizations, media and influencer brands
Safety and Regulatory
- Ensure that all direct reports are continually trained in safety and safety guidelines
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations and permits and process certificates of insurance as required by event
- Be a brand champion, creating engaging, positive, educational and memorable experiences around the brand for consumers and partners
- Develop a thorough understanding of the brand's distribution model and strategy in Dallas to implement demos and event marketing strategies that complement one another.
- Collect, edit, and manage recaps and analyze data to deliver key learnings and recommendations
- Provide recommendations for marketing opportunities in the market including event sponsorships, cross-promotional opportunities, grassroots marketing, etc.
- Approve and review hours and expenses from all Brand Ambassadors.
- Manage storage unit, product inventory and POS materials.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embrace the brand
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of all social media platforms
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos; Internet access for social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) constantly connected to what is going on in the area
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends as needed schedule will vary weekly
- Creative, innovate, self-starter
- Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively problem solves
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to engage a crowd
- Lift up to 40 lbs. repetitively during shift
- Maintain a valid driver license and clean driving record
- Full-time / Contracted position
- 2+ years of marketing and/or event management in Dallas, TX
- Phone Stipend
- Internet Stipend
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Eligible for Bonus