Market Development Representative
Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 3 months ago
Center is a financial software and services startup based in downtown Bellevue, WA. Our mission is to help companies make the most out of every dollar of spend. Our initial product offering is CenterCard, a new corporate card program bundled with AI-powered expense optimization software.
At Center, were building the next generation corporate spending, budgeting and financial management services and applications. Our Center Connected Spend Suite enables real-time spending, expensing, and budgeting integration. Our novel approach leads to improved financial decision making throughout a business, fundamentally changing the way businesses manage their financial operations.
The Center team believes that great businesses are built by people who share common values. At Center that means a passion for invention, a deep commitment to the customer, integrity, and operating with a sense of care and respect for each other. Working at Center you will join a team environment that is intellectually challenging; that has a high degree of personal ownership and accountability; and that values teamwork and collaboration.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
- This position will generate greater sales by qualifying a high volume of viable leads for the sales team.
- Prospect for new customers leveraging existing leads as well as building your own target lists based on key segments of interest. Creative use of social media and other selling tools is highly encouraged
- Sell to new customers, explaining Centers value proposition and providing initial demonstrations of our product
- Qualify prospective leads using Centers best practice methodology
- Work with counterparts on the product, sales and marketing teams to help develop and deliver customer proposals and responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Orchestrate discussions around business needs with senior leaders for prospective customers
- Strategize and work with top-producing Account Executives
- Map prospective accounts and engage in targeted leads
- Leverage CRM tools to manage a growing pipeline in an efficient and productive manner
- A minimum of 3 years of directly related experience with a clear track record of exceeding goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly via phone and virtual meetings
- A history of evangelical sales is highly desirable
- Prior experience using Salesforce or other CRM tool(s) to manage leads, activities and your pipeline
- Proficient on the Microsoft suite of software
- Passion for the customer
- Fast learner, with an open mind, and a team-oriented mentality
- Self-starter, with the ability and willingness to grow
- An entrepreneurial spirit: flexible and willing to pitch in where needed
- Ready to have fun, keep perspective and be part of an amazing team
- Backed by the co-founder of Concur
- All team members have the opportunity to make a critical impact at an early stage business
- An experienced management team that understands the space and knows how to build high performing teams
- Ownership through stock option grants
- Competitive base salary compensation package
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Flexible, self-managed PTO policy
- 401k program
- Great co-workers and a collaborative team that is passionate about helping every business to get the most out of every dollar they spend
Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.