Job Description: Windgate Associates, LLC is a Connecticut-based staffing firm that has specialized in the placement of highly-skilled Diesel Engine Technicians since 2003. * We currently have an immediate need for an experienced Marine Diesel Engine mechanic. This is a permanent, full-time position. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working on large marine engines and the ability to travel both within the United States and internationally. Interviews will be conducted in MIAMI, FL. * Responsibilities * – Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing large Diesel Engines on marine vessels * – Traveling to sites throughout the US and aboard * *
Qualifications * – Minimum of 3-4 years of experience maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling diesel engines from manufacturers like Allis-Chalmers, Bergen, Caterpillar, Daihatsu Diesel, Detroit Diesel, Fairbanks-Morse, Iveco, Mirrlees Blackstone, Rolls-Royce, Sulzer, Vasa, Volvo, Wärtsilä, Yanmar, etc. * – Specific Marine engine experience is required * – Must have recent, documented hands-on experience *
VIEW JOBS10/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-06T00:00Overview
Position OverviewThe Master Technician performs vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in AutoNation as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
UP TO A $3000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Who Would I Interact With?This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
* Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
* Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
* Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
* Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
* Maintaining an inventory of normal Technician's tools not normally inventoried by the Service department as "special tools."
* Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
* Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?The performance of a Master Technician is measured by achieving:
* Targeted production
* Targeted sales
* Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years experience as an automotive technician
* Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs)
* Attention to detail
* Organization and follow-up skills
* Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Service Technician role. Opportunities may include:
* Master-Certified Technician
* Service Advisor
* Service Management
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Autonation, Inc.Saint PetersburgFL
VIEW JOBS10/4/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-02T00:00Business is better than ever and that has created a need to grow our busy operations! We are currently seeking a talented and skilled Fleet Mechanic to help us support our automotive fleet.
This is a skills-intensive position that performs preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to our fleet of trucks including tractor trailers,straight "box" trucks, and vans as well as company sedans and SUVs. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH HEAVY TRUCKS
Benefits of being a Kane's associate:
* Competitive compensation
* Career Growth
* Community Engagement
* Professional Development
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Life Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Direct Deposit
* Merchandise Discounts
* Profit Sharing
If you are a career-minded individual looking to make a positive impact in Kane's premier White Glove/Red Carpet delivery process and "keeping the fleet rolling!" then we encourage you to contact us for this great opportunity.
FLEET MECHANIC PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary
* Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles
* Perform body and paint work as necessary
* Maintain vehicle records as required
* Maintain and repair fleet equipment
* Fill out all necessary documents
* Maintain records, i.e., maintenance and check lists
* Other related duties as required
Qualifications will include:
* Strong working knowledge of automotive engines and transmissions
* Diagnostic and mechanical knowledge of gas and diesel repair
* Experience with hydraulic and air brake systems
* Demonstrated knowledge bodywork and automotive painting
* Must be able to pass
* Pass the Drug Test
* Pass the background check
* Pass the validated Selection Test
* This position also requires a number of physical movements, including lifting, pinching, bending, reach, climbing and manipulating and handling objects.
Hands on experience required of the successful candidate:
* Working with computer instrumentation;i.e., using desktop computers, hand-held computers, laptop computers, performing diagnostics with computers, or conducting preventative maintenance and executing work orders
* Working with manufacturing standards;i.e., working knowledge of current standards, staying up-to-date with the latest technology, or having experience working with electronics, etc.
* Repair of heavy trucks; Working on tractor-trailers, brakes, tires, engines as well as light trucks; trucks, vans, sedan vehicles
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in person at our Distribution Center:
Kane's Furniture - Corporate Office/Distribution Center
5700 70th Avenue
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
If you wish, you may also apply by clicking on the "Apply To This Job" button located above.
Kane's Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
Kane's is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Kane's FurnitureSaint PetersburgFL
VIEW JOBS10/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-06T00:00Founded in 1976, Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida. Northside is part of the HCA West Florida Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the healthcare needs of residents and businesses in West and Central Florida communities.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Transporter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program. Student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Founded in 1976, Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida. Northside is part of the HCA West Florida Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the healthcare needs of residents and businesses in West and Central Florida communities.
The Maintenance Mechanic IIl under the supervision of the Plant Operations Director performs preventative and corrective maintenance on assigned equipment, buildings and grounds
Responsibilities include mechanical, plumbing, electrical systems, grounds and security. Works independently and functions in a leadership role being responsible for scheduling and prioritizing work of Maintenance Mechanic I.
To ensure the comfort and safety of patients, physicians, visitors and employees. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of the facility. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values.
responsibilities include mechanical, plumbing, electrical systems, grounds and security. Works independently and functions in a leadership role being responsible for scheduling and prioritizing work of Maintenance Mechanic.
* High School diploma or G. E. D. equivalent;
* Trade school courses are helpful but not required.
* Must possess an experienced-based knowledge of general maintenance, heating, ventilation and air conditioning plumbing and minor electrical.
* Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory codes regarding Fire and Life Safety Codes, building and engineering codes.
* Knowledge of blueprints.