Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Nanocellect Biomedical Inc.
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
NanoCellect's mission is to facilitate breakthrough biomedical discoveries by making cell sorting and analysis technology more portable, affordable, and easy-to-use. We use microfluidics to make flow cytometers that enable biomedical scientists to analyze and sort cells required for drug discovery, diagnostics, and basic research.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic MarCom Manager to oversee, organize and execute on trade shows, events and digital marketing tactics that will make an impact on NanoCellects target audiences. The ideal candidate will be a key member of the marketing team, ensure the breadth of activities aligns to the business goals, stays within timelines, and monitors and reports on budgets and KPIs.
The candidate must be a strong project manager with fresh ideas, understands marketing and promotion techniques, and can challenge our organization to strive for optimal outcomes through iteration.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives, as agreed upon by the Director of Marketing and the Leadership team
- Research and recommend tactics and opportunities to further the impact of the event
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Lead promotional activities for the event when applicable
- Ship trade show booth and related items
- Schedule Sales and Leadership team for all events, and ensure all logistical information is communicated
- Lead each events post-mortem, analyze the events success and provide post-show reports
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Manage execution of digital marketing tactics, including timelines, budget and third-party communications and metrics
- Other related duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience managing trade shows and events
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for trade shows and events
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Strong collaborator with ability to own their area of expertise
- Life sciences or biotech background strongly preferred
- BS/BA in PR, marketing, communications, certificate in events management