Bolingbrook , IL 60440
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Terraboost Media offers the opportunity for local businesses to sponsor one of 70,000 Wellness Kiosks located in supermarkets, drugstores, gyms, malls and other retail outfits which will generate brand recognition & notoriety for our local advertising client. Due to exponential growth over the last 18 months we are actively recruiting a Manufacturing/Process Engineer in our Bolingbrook office. This individual will have responsibility for process design and improvement within both our manufacturing facility in Joliet as well as our art service install team.
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision makers.
- Develop and review production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste
- Document business processes, workflows and meet with developers to determine most effective solutions.
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Preparing material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
- Create and maintain all databases required for Data Management purposes which allowed faster access to all accounts and information.
- Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
- Collaboration within the organization in order to execute and successfully improve efficiency and quality within the organization.
- Degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
- Relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Visio
- Proficiency in Process Mapping Tools (Visio or other process mapping tool)
Travel will be minimal mostly between facilities in the Chicagoland area. No relocation offered for this position at this time. Must be authorized to work in US.
$50,000-$60,000 per year