Manufacturing Warehouse Manager
Great Bay Staffing Group
Central , VT 05751
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- An attractive salary range is $65 - $75,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This role has a strong career path. This is a career opportunity and not just a job.
- The client is North of Killington, VT.
This well-respected top ten manufacturer seeks a Warehouse Manager in one of their premier manufacturing plants in central Vermont. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all warehouse activities, including shipping, receiving, inventory control, and assisting in material procurement and scheduling activities. In addition, attend daily production meetings to ensure final shipping audits are completed correctly, and help with material purchasing, regular cycle counts, and production scheduling. This position will report directly to the Plant Manager.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You must have manufacturing warehouse lead experience.
- You must be able to guarantee all completed product in the warehouse for shipment is correctly sent according to the shipping schedule.
- You must be able to utilize AS400 to determine daily shipping requirements.
- You must be able to communicate with freight carriers to ensure the timely shipment of products.
- Experience leading shift employees