Manufacturing Technician -Photolithography
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide Whole Fab support.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the WG culture.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting Manufacturing Technicians
Please note this is a night-shift position
No Relocation Local Candidates only
- Photolithography: (ASML Micrscan III, TwinScan, AMAT SEM, Suss, ACT8/12 tracks and 1X mask aligner)
- 3+ years experience working in semiconductor R&D or manufacturing fab
- Experienced Semiconductor FAB operations and/or manufacturing technician with a commitment to quality output Excellent written and verbal communication skills A natural propensity for identifying and solving problems Position requires a quick learner with a strong focus on details Ability to use Microsoft Word and Outlook and have basic computer skills Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment Strong communication and customer service skills
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 0-1 years work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 0- 1 years work experience in production and/ or trade with a focus on utilizing computers/software
- OR military experience w/ some post-high school education (degree not required). HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates
- Work 12-hour shifts and lift 10 to 15 lbs, stand/walk for the duration of the shift
- Willing to work compressed work week hours (initial schedule for 1st 2 months will be working 4x10s Mon-Thurs & Tues-Fri for training).
- No Relocation Local Candidates
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities