Manufacturing Support Technician
Richmond , VA 23173
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manufacturing Support Technician with
Hourly Wage $22-$24 (Direct Hire)
Second shift 4pm - 1:30 am
- Provide unscheduled troubleshooting and repair support of equipment to the manufacturing/engineering lines, responding to breakdowns and provide root cause and corrective actions.
- Maintain the equipment calibration process to comply with procedures
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance tasks on manufacturing and test equipment to maintain a safe and reliable environment.
- Implement equipment improvement projects related to equipment safety and product quality and delivery.
- Interact within the Equipment Support Team and provide status updates and offer assistance to other group members to maintain a minimal to zero work order back log.
- 2 or 4 year Electronics, Electrical, Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on work experience with electronics, electrical, or electrical equipment is preferred
- Aptitude in troubleshooting, rebuilding, and maintaining various manufacturing equipment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
Word attached Resumes must have work references and no gaps in employment. No more than 3 jobs in 10 years. Must be able to pass a full background check, drug screen and Wonderlic test.
Great benefits, Full Dental, Medical Plans and Tuition Reimbursement.