Supervise up to 30 employees on a 12 hour shift in a 24 / 7 operation on a 2-3-2 rotating schedule.
Achieves daily goals around Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
Demonstrate leadership and commitment to the health and safety efforts of the company by ensuring the availability of resources, training, and support and by making continuous improvement efforts a priority.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning staff; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising employee work assignments; resolving problems; reporting results on daily shift summaries.
Train production operators to maximize production while maintaining a safe environment.
Strive for zero incident culture.
Ensure that quality product is produced and delivered to customers on time.
Follow all Manufacturing Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures to achieve optimal levels of personal performance and accomplishment.
Report the breakdowns of machinery or plant ancillary equipment to maintenance technicians.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
Institute programs to increase team motivation.
Monitor quality control.
Generate management reports on performance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Four year degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering Technology required.
New graduates are encouraged to apply and will receive on the job training.
Previous Internships or summer employment in a manufacturing setting is strongly desired
Paid Overtime; time and one half over 40 Hours in a work week
8 Paid Holidays (Time and one half base pay + 8 Hours Holiday Pay if working the Holiday)
Paid Time Off
Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Eligibility to participate in companys 401(k); 1 yr waiting then Safe Harbor with generous company match.
VIEW JOBS8/28/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-26T00:00<p><strong>Immediate Openings for - Industrial Maintenance Technician II</strong></p><p>Repairing and maintaining machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems of industrial establishment by performing the following duties.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned)</p><ul> <li>Dismantling machines or equipment, replacing defective parts and motors, and adjusting feed mechanisms.</li> <li>Cleaning and lubricating machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings.</li> <li>Replacing or repairing machine belts</li> <li>Replacing or repairing water jets.</li> <li>Removing dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.</li> <li>Painting machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.</li> <li>Bending and cutting conduit and wire, and drills holes in walls, floors, and ceilings for electrical connections.</li> <li>Connecting wire to motors, fixtures, and other electrical equipment, replacing switches and fuses.</li> <li>Bending, cutting, and threading pipe, cutting openings in walls, ceilings, and floors for pipes, and seals pipe joints with sealing compound.</li> <li>Cutting out and joining parts for worktables, benches, shelves and other furnishings.</li> <li>Patching or replacing plaster or plaster board and paints walls, ceilings, and trim of building.</li> <li>Clearing clogged drains, and replacing plumbing fixtures.</li> <li>Operating welding machine to repair or join metal parts.</li> <li>Repairing and adjusting industrial machinery.</li> <li>Cleaning work area, tools, and equipment.</li> <li>Performing other routine duties.</li> </ul><p><br></p><p>12-hr shifts. Daylight 5:00am to 5:00pm; Night Shift 5:00pm to 5:00am</p><p><br></p><p>Starting Base Rate 19.00 to $21.00 per hour based on experience. </p><p>For those working on Night Crew, a $1.00 shift differential will be added to base rate of pay. </p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><strong>Qualifications:</strong> To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.</p><p></p><p><strong>Education and/or Experience:</strong> Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.</p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>.</p>US Liner CompanyHarmonyPA
VIEW JOBS8/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-08T00:00<p><strong>American Made LLC is an essential business which continues to operate. We have an immediate need for hard working individuals that would like to join the team in supplying transportation critical products from our manufacturing facilities! </strong></p><p><strong>Machine Operators</strong><br></p><ul> <li>Qualified candidates must have good mechanical skills and prior work history, preferably in manufacturing.</li> <li>Trade School or Vo-Tech Graduates are welcome to apply.</li> </ul><p>Extrusion Machine Operator and Lamination Machine Operator experience a plus!<br>12 Hour Shift Rotation: Steady Day or Night crew shift openings.</p><ul> <li> <strong>Day Crew</strong> : 7:00 am to 7:00 pm</li> <li> <strong>Night Crew</strong> : 7:00 pm to 7:00 am</li> </ul><p><strong><strong>Up to </strong>$16.00 per hour to start.</strong><br></p><p>We need employees with excellent attendance and a willingness to learn.<br></p><p>We are proud to be an American Company. Our managers are dedicated to your success!<br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>HSD or GED</li> <li>Previous work experience</li> <li>Own transportation</li> <li>Steel toe safety shoes</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay. </p>US Liner CompanyHarmonyPA
VIEW JOBS3/27/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-25T00:00Job Description
The primary purpose of this position is to provide direction and assistance in the completion of daily merchandise and operating tasks and to perform such other duties as assigned by the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and applicable laws. This position does not involve, hiring, firing, or disciplining associates or recommending any such action. Situations surrounding these issues should be brought to the attention of the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager. The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
* Provide superior customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, handling all customer transactions in a timely and courteous manner, and responding to customer complaints/concerns with a sense of urgency to see to their resolution.
* Attend to merchandising of plan-o-grams within seasonal departments, end caps, displays and basic inline departments as directed by the Store Manager and/or the Assistant Store Manager.
* Control inventory by performing proper receiving and stocking including accurate cycle counting, processing merchandise transfers according to procedures, and reporting inventory problems to the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager.
* Accountable for store cash and other financial assets, reconciling cash register drawers, preparing deposits, and ordering changes from the bank as directed by the Store Manager and/or the Assistant Store Manager.
* Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and associates; respond to any unexpected emergencies to ensure the protection of company assets.
* Oversee that store inventory is regularly inspected in accordance with the Product Freshness Review Schedule as directed by the Store Manager and/or the Assistant Store Manager.
* Ensure that all outdated product and product with less than 30 days until expiration is removed from the sales floor to be processed through the established returns process.
* Manage tasks and supervise store associates in those limited circumstances when the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager is unavailable. Supervisory Experience
This position involves managing tasks and supervising store associates in those limited circumstances when the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager is unavailable. This position does not involve, hiring, firing, or disciplining associates or recommending any such action, which should be brought to the attention of the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager.
* All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
Experience / Requirements
* In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
* Ability to pass drug test.
* Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
* Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
* Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
* Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
* Ability to work day or evening hours.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.