Global Channel Management, Inc.
Geneva , NY 14456
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manufacturing Recruiter needs 5- 8 years recruiting experience for hourly manufacturing environments
Manufacturing Recruiter requires:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment Strong interviewing and screening skills
- Experience with social media and creative sourcing.
- Excellent organizational skills for building candidate pool tracking and reporting
- Experience with Recruiting software systems for creating job requisitions and tracking candidate status and evaluation information. (Cornerstone) •
- Demonstrated effectiveness in candidate placement.
- • Bilingual – Spanish .
Manufacturing Recruiter duties:
- The Contract Recruiter supports the plant by ensuring that a pool of qualified candidates is maintained to support the needs of the current and forecast open hourly positions.
- The contract recruiter has responsibility for “building feet on the ground” strategy, sourcing, screening and interviewing.
- Leads the recruiting strategy for identifying candidates. •
- Research and recommend new sources for local active and passive candidate recruiting.
- • Utilizing the branding tools and coordinate all advertising including local TV, Newspaper, Billboards, etc. for recruiting purposes. •
- Partners with on-site temporary staff vendor to identify f/t talent (TBD) • Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements. • Conduct prescreening interviews. • Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). •