Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Manufacturing Production Technician - First Shift
Fort Collins , CO 80521
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Electro-Mechanical Technician needed in Fort Collins. Great pay and plenty of overtime!
Join a team that fosters an environment that encourages our group of bright, talented, and skilled employees to design and develop new products.
This job involves supporting the integration of large, custom robotic welding and cutting systems through runoff and equipment teardown including: mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, electrical troubleshooting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints.
- Ability to use common hand tools, Digital Volt Meter, and oscilloscope.
- Ability to develop and document procedures.
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills.
- PC literate in MS Office applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Willing to take a background and drug test
Experience with GMAW, robotic automation integration, field service, robotic arc welding programming, and PLC programming a plus.