Manufacturing & Production Positions
SenesTech, Inc. is recruiting applicants who have experience in production, machine operations, construction, machine design, manufacturing, industrial environments and production support positions.
Entry Level Technicians/Specialists are responsible for packaging finished goods, operating machines, moving incoming and outgoing freight, processing daily orders, operating forklifts, shipping products accurately, receiving incoming products on pallets and in boxes, and ensuring that production is tidy, clean and safe.Requirements:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Have a mechanical aptitude, strong mechanical abilities, and basic math skills
- Basic data entry experience.
- Work in a warehouse environment. May be subject to varying temperatures.
- Must have organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on training and logic.
- Good communication skill; written and oral.
This is a safety sensitive positions. All applicants should be willing to submit to both a drug screen and background check.
Please send resume for consideration.
- Pet Friendly Environment
- Excellent Health Package / Good Benefits
- Long Term Growth Opportunites
- Veterans Encouraged to Apply
BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons and does not discriminate on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state and federal laws. Employment and promotion decisions are based on an individual's qualifications for the position.
SenesTech, Inc. is a growing biotech company built upon a mammalian pest-management technology using fertility control. Our first rat-specific product, ContraPest, was registered with the EPA in August of 2016. . SenesTech is a publicly-traded company and stock options may also be available as supplemental, performance-based compensation. To learn more, visit our website at www.senestech.com
Experience in Pest Control, Rodenticides or Disruptive Technologies Preferred.
SenesTech is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.