Prime Consultants, LLC
Santa Fe Springs , CA 90670
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manufacturing Manager, Santa Fe Springs, CA
The Manufacturing Manager provides leadership, coordination, and competencies that guide the manufacturing team and processes in the area of safety, productivity, housekeeping, customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness, and people systems; while promoting continuous improvement and the use of reliable methods within the manufacturing organization. The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for the development and achievement of the manufacturing business plan and overall cost effectiveness of the manufacturing operation.
- Monitors and directs the performance of all manufacturing activities including throughput, cost and waste control, maintenance, quality, inventories control, and meeting budgeted production metrics, while ensuring that all safety reliable methods are in place.
- Implements and maintains systems to drive manufacturing improvements.
- Leads, coaches, motivates and engages work teams to accomplish operational objectives.
- Ensures that all management, manufacturing, maintenance, and human resources systems are current and effectively utilized, and improved where possible.
- Ensures that all manufacturing processes are run in accordance with EPA regulations.
- Actively involved in the development of employees through training, coaching, and performance review feedback.
- BS/BA in Related Field or Equivalent Experience
- 5+ Years of corrugated industry experience
- In depth knowledge of corrugated packaging manufacturing processes and technology
- Problem Solving
- Functional/technical skills
- Action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Career ambition
- Command skills
- Directing others
- Motivating others
- Interpersonal savvy
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Process management
- Strategic agility
- Building effective teams
• CANDIDATE DETAILS
• 5+ to 7 years of experience
• Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
• Management Experience Required
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Occasionally
Experience in the corrugated packaging industry