Manufacturing Maintenance Tech
Kleen Test Products
Port Washington , WI 53074
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kleen Test Products has Maintenance Technician openings for our Port Washington manufacturing plant on 2nd and 3rd shifts. Maintenance Techs are plant mechanics and have diverse experience in fabrication, welding, electrical repair, preventive checks and service, and trouble shooting
Hear from our Maintenance Technicians at KTP -- video
Interview today! Expedited new hire paperwork!
We are looking for work personalities that have strong mechanical/electrical aptitudes, strong work ethics and proven safety records. Candidate must have a strong mix of both mechanical and electrical experience -- and mindset to go where the problem is, troubleshoot it, and find the tools to repair it.
Essential Maintenance Job Functions:
- Repair all production equipment and plant equipment.
- Execute line and equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems during production.
- Promote teamwork by talking it out, brainstorming, using your experience and learning from each other.
- Requires a high school diploma, or GED, and 1-2 years of relative applicable experience.
- Prior experience with high-speed packaging, processing, or other manufacturing equipment.
- Analytical problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to "change gears" often.
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
- Requires strong technical ability, able to take basic electrical and mechanical principles and apply to hands on situations.
Employees of Kleen Test Products Corp. and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, marital status, gender or age.