VIEW JOBS5/25/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-23T00:00Company:
US0009 Sysco Pittsburgh, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
To provide safe, reliable and cost-efficient vehicles by performing quality preventive maintenance inspections and repairs as well as performing expert diagnosis and repair as required to prevent breakdowns on road, reduce vehicle downtime and improve total fleet reliability.
* Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment with in planned time tolerances to maximize the safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life cycle of the fleet.
* Perform FAI/CVI (Annual) inspections on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, light-duty vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment in accordance with all federal, state and local legal and regulatory agencies. (Includes all state-required inspections and frequencies).
* Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company methods on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment.
* Perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize safety and reliability on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and any company-owned equipment.
* Address all Driver Vehicle Inspection Report write ups timely, and efficiently.
* Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to manufacturer specifications including but not limited to engines, transmissions and clutches, drive-line, differential, steering and suspension, fuel and ignition system, exhaust systems (including regeneration systems), intake systems, electrical systems, brake systems, HVAC systems and lift-gate hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems.
* Follow procedures including documenting all work performed on work orders.
* Learn and develop efficiency in Sysco computer programs
* Proficient in electrical meter testing
* Knowledge of controls and electric (DC (distribution center) low voltage
* Electric motor knowledge (DC)
* Complete electrical repairs and welding projects as needed.
* Medium / Heavy Duty truck technical training
* High school diploma or GED required
* 2-year school and 1 year of experience or 3 years of experience in fleet maintenance and repair
* Current and valid driver's license.
Certifications, Licenses, and Registrations
* Annual Inspector Certification, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Brake Inspector Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* ASE certifications; Automotive or Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks (Preferred, Not Required)
* 609 HVAC Certification
* Working knowledge of computer-based diagnostic software for OEM's and component manufacturers
* Must provide own and provide all tools (diagnostic equipment and major tools provided by Sysco) necessary to perform all maintenance repair and diagnostics
* Expert knowledge and skill of all vehicle systems and components
* Moderate knowledge and skill in diagnosis and repair of electrical systems on all equipment
* Moderate knowledge and skill in Preventive Maintenance Inspections and repair
* Basic knowledge and skill in welding and cutting (gas, electric, MIG, TIG)
* Basic computer skills and knowledge
* Moderate knowledge of all DOT (FMCSA) regulations
* Basic knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
* Basic knowledge of environmental regulations
* The employee is Repair work requires excellent hand and finger dexterity used for wrenches, hand tools, and other shop equipment.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to operate various pieces of equipment
* Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend, reach
* Ability to push/pull
* Ability to lift /carry
* Ability to grasp tools
* Ability to perform Repetitive motion: wrenches and hand tools
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
* The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
* The employee is frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend or crawl.
* The employee is occasionally required to sit and must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet, hot, extreme cold and/or humid conditions; and moving mechanical parts and may be required to work in confined spaces.
* The associate works non-traditional business hours including evenings, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call.
* The associate may occasionally be required to travel to other Operating Companies or the corporate office as business needs dictate (i.e. training, business continuation, etc.).
* The associate is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and confined spaces.
* The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Frequently works outdoors.
Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
* Personal protective equipment and masks provided
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
VIEW JOBS9/28/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-12-27T00:00Company :
Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Under the direction of the provider and as a member of the health care team, assists in coordinating the examination, treatment and health care planning for patients. Assists with other office functions to support patient care and office operations. Follows all established protocols, policies, procedures and standardized workflows.
* Using the team based approach, assists in the coordination of patient care under supervision of the health care provider.
* Prepares and rooms patients within the clinical practice setting according to standardized work flows. Accurately obtains patient vital signs, documents patient information, patient history, tobacco, and medication screening. May assist in the administration of depression screening tools. Completes annual wellness visit screenings. Reviews, updates and screens medication list in the EHR. Reviews social history with patient and updates record. If applicable, pends/''cues up'' orders for required age appropriate screenings, patient prescriptions, refills, or other orders based on AHN approved protocols.
* Performs back office testing following approved AHN protocols and policies.
* Assists providers with examination and procedures.
* May serve as a scribe with additional training.
* Provides follow up with patients at designated intervals via patient's preferred method (telephone, electronic, written) in accordance with provider instructions. Notifies patients of test results under the direction of provider in a timely manner.
* Prepares exam room for patient visit. Ensures adequate inventory of medical supplies. Ensures all patient treatment areas are at all times stocked with the appropriate supplies using established inventory standards.
* Cleans and sterilizes instruments per established AHN approved policy and manufacturer's guidelines.
* Accurately performs lab controls and equipment checks as assigned.
* Administers and accurately documents medications in accordance with policy and safe practice.
* Documents accurately in the electronic health record (EHR) according to established standards and work flows.
* Accurately performs clerical office functions and other duties as assigned.
* May require floating/travel between physician office locations.
* Proof of graduation from a Medical Assistant school within five years of application OR proof of one year of work experience as a clinical MA in the last three years
* Newly hired medical assistants must complete certification training and/or attempt testing within 30 days of hire
* Medical assistants must obtain certification within 120 days of hire. Once achieved, Medical assistants must maintain national certification requirements
* American Heart Association BLS certification
* Experience with practice management software and electronic health record applications
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company's Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee's responsibility to comply with the company's Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice
VIEW JOBS9/8/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-12-07T00:00Company: US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC Zip Code: 16037 Employment Type: Full Time Travel Percentage: Brief description: The position involves assisting the Business Technology (BT) support teams with the technical support of IT infrastructure technology which includes, but is not limited to the following devices - workstations, laptops, iPads, PDA devices, printers, network equipment, telephones, backup appliances, wireless access points, server equipment, storage devices, routers, switches, and any other technology used to conduct business at an operating company facility. It also involves training the Support Specialist I associates as well as continued knowledge transfer to the BT support technicians. Additional requirements are to actively contribute to the development of policies and procedures to continuously improve and simplify technology services across the Sysco enterprise. This position is also responsible for participating in hardware roadmap planning sessions and testing new products to validate compatibility and functionality. In Addition, this position will also be the local escalation contact for any related IT support issues. Escalations will flow up to their Sysco Team Leads and to the BT Support Leads to quickly resolve any issues. This position will be the local corporate IT representative to answer any IT related question and to train the local staff how to enter service requests, how to prioritize service requests, assign service requests, and how to best utilize the current support model. In addition, this position will keep local management informed on technology trends and local alignment with the trends to best maintain system availability. This position will be expected to meet with local senior management on a regular basis to keep management informed on proactive refresh cycles, hot spare inventory, anti-virus compliance, patch compliance, enterprise upgrade projects, data backups, and the general health of their local technology. This position will require technical skills to be able to support and repair laptops, workstations, PDA devices, mobile computing technology, and the operating system and software associated with these devices. Additional support responsibilities will include coordinating enterprise workstation OS deployment, providing support for printers and peripherals, coordinating and validating problem resolution for warranty or third party on-site repairs on all IT equipment and providing secondary support as required for the Communications and System Support technicians. Supervisor: Team Leader, IT Local Support Specialist Classification: Non-Exempt Educational requirements: H.S. Diploma and minimum 5 years' experience associated with end user technology support and IT related environments. Special requirements: Minimum of five years customer service experience in Computer Technology. Must possess excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills. Must effectively interact with several different personalities and levels of management. Must be self-motivated, resourceful, reliable, and trustworthy. Must be proficient at technical troubleshooting of desktop and laptop computers, mobile technology devices, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other desktop software. Must have experience with supporting, installing, and configuring Order Entry applications. Must be able to use remote support tools to be able to troubleshoot remote computer devices. Must be available for after hour support and weekend on-call support as needed. Description of Responsibilities: Prioritize support calls using enterprise ticketing system and manage tickets with frequent updates, as well as escalating aging tickets, and trends as required. Purchase new equipment, repair parts, mice, keyboards, batteries, printer toner, supplies, etc. for workstations, laptops and peripherals devices from the approved standards list through Corporate IT Purchasing. Ensures software and hardware standards are adhered to at all times based on guidance from Corporate Contribute to the development of policies and procedures. Ensuring software license compliance with all installed software Responsible for imaging workstations using the standard images Maintains and adheres to current system security policy Ensure client agents for discovery tools, anti-virus and patch compliance updates are maintained at the most current levels Provides secondary on-site support and knowledge transfer to the Desktop/Laptop support team and the Support Specialist I associates as required. Account administration and support for Order Entry applications Assists with desktop hardware relocation where required. Responsible for local printers/copiers/faxes network connectivity, preliminary troubleshooting, toner replacement and coordination of third party on-site support. Responsible for and/or assists in special projects as assigned to include product evaluations and roadmap planning sessions. Maintain reliable "Hot Spare" Laptop/Desktop systems Train and assist end users to effectively utilize the enterprise ticketing system Dispose of old computer equipment utilizing approved recycling vendors. Provide onsite hands on support for devices supported by Infrastructure support teams. Provides telephone and mobile phone support, including voicemail and account administration, deployment/replacement of equipment. Assists with support of wireless access points, VPN connectivity, and company issued mobile telephone devices. Provides after hours and round-the-clock support for emergency trouble calls when needed. Additional Duties: As required by Manager BENEFITS INFORMATION: Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July, August and September 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment and masks provided Temperature screenings Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place OVERVIEW: Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law. This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.SyscoHarmonyPA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.